💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Mexican band Maná removes collaboration with Nicky Jam after Trump endorsement

Teletubby

Featured Posts

27monster27

Trump has NO luck with modern music. Good riddance to him. He needs to feel the heat of the anti-Trump wave 24/7.

he/him/his

Plastic Flower
1 hour ago, RebeldeFaith said:

Suddenly mis labios compartidos están divididos. :bon:

This is killing me :laughga:

Drop it
  • LMAO 1

RebeldeFaith
18 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

This is killing me :laughga:

I just had to. :ororomunroe:

Something something idk

Togekiss
4 hours ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

That's very subjective, no one has the ultimate telling on what's right or wrong when it comes to ideologies

Pretty sure each side think they are doing the right thing

Politics aint good vs evil, this idiotic kind of thinking only causes division and polarization and a subsequent deshumanization and hate

Yeah unfortunately some people think “doing the right thing” means putting women in jail for having a miscarriage and seeking medical care, or forbidding people to express their gender identity, or enforcing their religion on the rest of the country.

Don’t be a useful idiot for those people :patrizia:

360 > 143
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Juanjo
4 hours ago, Super said:

So you mean that something is only right if it is about humans? Or even human rights, what is the definition you have for it?

Another one of these trolls? I’m so tired. Paley Center No GIF by The Paley Center for Media

• Like 1

howsAnnie
4 hours ago, Super said:

why do people want others to think the same as they do. specially in something like politics - be it republican or democrat. left or right.
to quote david lynch, what a great time to live if u love the theater of the absurd. really.

Why would you misuse David Lynch's name in order to promote your weird hot take? As you seem to care about his opinion, here's what Lynch said about Trump in an open letter while the orange clown was still in office: "Unfortunately, if you continue as you have been, you will not have a chance to go down in history as a great president. [...] You are causing suffering and division. [...] All you need to do is treat all the people as you would like to be treated."

I celebrate people cutting ties with idiots who promote hate and taking away other people's rights. It's simple as that, there's no grey area. Lynch endorsed Obama in 2012 and Sanders in 2016, btw.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

GagaTheExplorer

Some people here are just as full of hate and bigotry against people who disagree with them as some Trump supporters are and it shows

Not sure if you have ever heard of "agree on disagree" but I am sure demonizing every single person who dont agree with your political opinion and wishing them the worst and trying to cancel their careers is not the way to solve anything

If everyone had the same opinion there wouldn't be a need to have elections anyways

Forlorn
6 hours ago, Super said:

why do people want others to think the same as they do. specially in something like politics - be it republican or democrat. left or right.
to quote david lynch, what a great time to live if u love the theater of the absurd. really.

You are doing the most today to be an apologist for a literal Nazi.

Supporting Trump isn't like being a conservative. The man is literally working towards an American holocaust of immigrants, the disenfranchisement of minority voters, the endangerment of the LGBTQ+ community, and for women to have their bodily autonomy completely stripped away from them.

If somebody doesn't immediately and forcefully disavow him and anyone who supports him I have serious questions about their character.

• Like 1

Forlorn
5 hours ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

That's very subjective, no one has the ultimate telling on what's right or wrong when it comes to ideologies

Pretty sure each side think they are doing the right thing

Politics aint good vs evil, this idiotic kind of thinking only causes division and polarization and a subsequent deshumanization and hate

It seems you and @Super have zero ability to grasp how uniquely dangerous Donald Trump and his movement is.

If it was a simple disagreement on politics you'd have a point but it's not. It's basic morality.

If you're being a devil's advocate for someone like Trump then you're either not a smart person or you're not a good person.

• Love 1

RichAssPiss

The "both sides" people acting like taking a political stance is some sort of hate crime...you're being ridiculous. 

• Love 1

hieronymus
2 hours ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

Some people here are just as full of hate and bigotry against people who disagree with them as some Trump supporters are and it shows

Not sure if you have ever heard of "agree on disagree" but I am sure demonizing every single person who dont agree with your political opinion and wishing them the worst and trying to cancel their careers is not the way to solve anything

If everyone had the same opinion there wouldn't be a need to have elections anyways

Stop "both sides"-ing this. Prejudice, bigotry, and antagonism is not the same as anger and compassion for the future for yourself and anyone else marginalized that's at risk when the "other side" is in power. Treating the Trump narrative as viable is literal fûcking bullshit. It's not something worth respecting and I'm so sick of people like you pretending that it is.

edit: This goes for you as well @Super

Edited by hieronymus
  • Thanks 1

MessyTop
7 hours ago, Super said:

Excuse me? Mana is a Mexican band. Trump called us Mexican rapists and bad people. Period, Trump is a racist. There’s no gray area