Noah

Featured Posts

eddyjeddy
2 hours ago, Opulence said:

I’m fine with a smaller tour as long as she comes to Australia this time 

Manifesting Accor Stadium or even I’ll fly to MCG 

fede ARTPOP
12 hours ago, Robert said:

I think she won’t do big tours like TMB or the BTWB anymore. She will probably do something like the Chromatica ball, and I think that’s ok 

But it makes nosense, when almost every “artist” do major Tours, and she is Lady Gaga, idk why she got this lazy. :bradley:

Edited by fede ARTPOP
now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng
  • Sad 1

Monstermilo
4 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

But it makes nosense, when almost every “artist” do major Tours, and she is Lady Gaga, idk why she got this lazy. :bradley:

girl she had hip surgery and fibro shes not lazy, she simply cannot physically do a 24 month world tour its not physically possible

Edited by Monstermilo
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Monstermilo
13 hours ago, Jackaroo said:

She needs to hire The Weeknd’s stage production company and create a decent stadium stage without a roof. 

totally agree i love his dark aesthetic for his tour. im over everyones colorful/childish tour aesthetics. 

doja scat

i have a feeling interscope want to really go all out for LG7, reading what they did with DWAS shows that they seem committed to giving her a quality era this time around 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

ModernEcstasy
12 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

6'3?

Debby Ryan GIF

That’s right and it’s true what they say about us tall people. 
We have great difficulty fitting into small cars. An absolute nightmare. 

• YAAAS 1

juicyjuicy

There is no way she can tour like that anymore - not after her injury, surgery and her wanting to be closer to family/her fiancee (husband by the time of the next tour), etc.

Ashley
15 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yup, it was exhausting. I went there at 8AM and I was like 10th row. For arenas Ive showed up at 2PM and Ive gotten 2nd row :messga:

I guess I got lucky in that a lot of people got there later in the day, because I got there around 3pm and was in the 4th/5th row. Getting barricade is pretty much impossible though because of the groups of fans that line up days before. :smh:

TortureMeOnReplay
3 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

That’s right and it’s true what they say about us tall people. 
We have great difficulty fitting into small cars. An absolute nightmare. 

What else do you have difficulty fitting into 

90S Flirt GIF by CocoJuice

• LMAO 1

RAMROD

I already reminds y'all since months ago that this is coming. :ororomunroe: It takes no Einstein tbh. Hope most of you actually did already saved up since. Cos those tour announcement and sales are usually not far away after the new alboom announcement these days. If y'all not ready by then, it is probable you will missed them actually. Big tour by big artists sold out so fast these days.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NATAH
7 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

you deadass need to stop calling her lazy, she is absolute definition of NOT lazy...

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

BeyonkaAte
13 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

a 3 year old album that only had one big hit

why does this fandom constantly forget that Stupid Love was a top 5 hit? it had tons of radio success, performed well on streaming, and all after having leaked 5 weeks prior to release.

put some RESPECT on this hit's name

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

doppelganger

I need her to come to Singapore or Bangkok. So let's hope this is true, proper Asian leg included.