Gaga to tour in 2025

Noah

Featured Posts

GagaTheExplorer

Congratulations US, Canada, UK, France, Japan and Germany, enjoy 😅

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Emily

I figured there would be a tour with the new album but I have to say, I miss the small venues. Seeing her at the O2 arena and Roundhouse in London were incredible compared to being miles back in a stadium like chromatica 

Jack3257
5 hours ago, Robert said:

I think she won’t do big tours like TMB or the BTWB anymore. She will probably do something like the Chromatica ball, and I think that’s ok 

I think that "big as TMB or BTWB" refers more to the level of production than the length of the tour.  If you look at her recent pop shows, JWT was much more of a "traditional concert" to please the GP.  Engima was a bit of a hot mess (I still believe that the version of the show we saw was always temporary for pre-LG6), and TCB was initially set to be a smaller tour to complement a Vegas pop residency.  I think the LG7 tour will return to a "full Gaga" style of production with an elaborate stage, crazy props, eccentric wardrobe, and maybe even a storyline.  In my dreams she would create something with the level of production as The Eras Tour (say what you want about Taylor but that is one epic stadium show).

5 hours ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Agreed, 50 would be too much for her and with all that worldwide travel. Hope people arent mad when its like the same amount of shows as Chromatica Ball or a few more. Which would be perfectly fine!

The number of shows Gaga can handle depends on the pacing.  Realistically, I feel like the Europe itinerary will remain largely the same.  Maybe add more US/Canada stops (possibly places like Seattle/Vancouver, Denver, Nashville, and another Midwest city).  Then, add a Latin America leg with Mexico City, Buenos Aires, Rio, and Sao Paulo.  She probably would keep Tokyo and add one more Asian stop (Singapore?) to compliment an Australian leg.  I could certainly see this being possible if Gaga has enough time both between individual shows and the legs of the tour.  She has even said that her pain has been significantly better in recent months.

• YAAAS 2

chromaticainmyhead

the fact that she's possibly already in the midst of planning the stage (or has already finished) 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

chromaticainmyhead

I'm telling you, this will be her last main album release and they strive for it to be the biggest of all with all the numbers outdoing her previous success and when she's also received the Tony award for her special musical project she's going to retire for several years and start a family with Michael whom she had married by then.

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

TEANUS

35-50 isn’t too far fetched if there’s 2/3 weeks in between each leg and no back to back dates unless it’s back to back shows in the same city. Especially if they’re trying to go so global. Imagine this:

North America - 15 Shows (US x13, Canada x2)

Europe - 10 Shows (UK x2, France x2, Germany, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, Ireland)

Oceania - 3 Shows (Australia x3)

South/Latin America - 3 Shows (Brazil x2, Argentina)

Asia - 4 Shows (Japan x2, South Korea, Philippines) 

= 35 Shows

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

StrawberryBlond

I can't at so many of you saying she won't be able to handle 50 dates and that it'll probably be around the same length at CBT. How does that make any sense? As long as the dates have sizeable breaks in between and it's not one date per country, she'll be totally fine and CBT only had 20 dates because it was for a 3 year old album that only had one big hit and whose promo campaign was extremely short so interest was going to be a lot lower. If the pandemic hadn't happened, she would've totally toured that album as extensively as she could in the same year of release. Let's put this into perspective - she hasn't toured any Asian countries outside Japan since Artrave, she also hasn't visited Oceania since Artrave and she hasn't toured Latin America since the BTWB. These countries will be chomping at the bit for her. When you factor them in plus the US and Europe, she'll be around 50 dates easy.

I want Gaga to be close to the same level of her peers. She won't reach Taylor's, Beyonce's or Pink's dizzying heights but if she can get near that level, it would be incredible and she'll only do that if she tours the world properly. If she can do it, she has to do it now because who knows what the future will hold for her touring abilities? This is her chance to have her most successful tour ever, out-earning that immortal Monster Ball all those years ago.