rumor

Gaga to tour in 2025

Noah

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet
19 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Idk… Gaga and her team seem pretty hungry this time around. I even remember executives saying Chromatica was supposed to have one of the best album roll outs ever but obviously Covid cut it short. They probably didn’t insist with the tour being bigger because of that. I think DWAS was a taste of their committment to expand Gaga’s stardom and they will deliver a massive era with LG7, tour wise too.

But the tour was meant to be short anyways, and Gaga's health is always a matter. I know now she's alright and happy etc but they have to consider that. We'll see when an official announcement comes

TimotheeChalamet
16 minutes ago, dove said:

The Lg7secrets tw account said this too , and that it would include latin america. Im sure its true

No, he only lies because he's from Latin America and wants Gaga to go there

NewUsername

I expect her to do 25-30 dates, 35-38 tops. 50 seems too much, considering her health. They found that an all stadium short tour works best for health, so I guess they'll do that again.

Edited by NewUsername

monstertoronto

The fact that she sold out stadiums for TCB and the experience was “pain free” make it promising that she would be open to a bigger version this time around. I much prefer arena shows because sightlines in stadiums are not the best, but I think this format def works better for Gaga. She can see more people with fewer shows 

Edited by monstertoronto
  • Like 2

TheEdgeof96

Honestly, I hated the stadium experience of TCB. I don’t enjoy outdoor concerts and stadiums are just too many people. Love that she can sell stadiums and it’s easier on her body/health, but if this is the route her tours are moving, I won’t be attending future tours. 

Lady Gaga Lips GIF

Bolkins

I think CBT had a limited budget because she did so few dates, the stage in particular just didn’t quite do the job. If she did 50-odd dates like the renaissance tour I think she’d have way more to play with 

Not the bore worms!
  • Like 1

Red

Lee please come to Brazil 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 1

Ack1234

Better start saving AFTER 

Joker

the 100 variants of the album

anything else she’s planning..