rumor

Gaga to tour in 2025

Noah

Featured Posts

Noah

https://x.com/gaganotify/status/1835352860944744804

"According to an insider who correctly predicted all the details of Adele's residency in Munich, Live Nation is planning the biggest tour of Lady Gaga's career for 2025. "Negotiations with major stadiums have already begun, and they want something monumental, around 50 dates worldwide. The 'Chromatica Ball' was just a test run for what Gaga truly wants to achieve in terms of global shows.""

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 4
  • Shook 21

TimotheeChalamet

They always say this to hype her up tbh, I'm not expecting anything much different than the Chromatica Ball

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Like 5

moonsago
5 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

They always say this to hype her up tbh, I'm not expecting anything much different than the Chromatica Ball

Idk… Gaga and her team seem pretty hungry this time around. I even remember executives saying Chromatica was supposed to have one of the best album roll outs ever but obviously Covid cut it short. They probably didn’t insist with the tour being bigger because of that. I think DWAS was a taste of their committment to expand Gaga’s stardom and they will deliver a massive era with LG7, tour wise too.

• Like 10
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Robert

I think she won’t do big tours like TMB or the BTWB anymore. She will probably do something like the Chromatica ball, and I think that’s ok 

• Like 5

Modern Ecstasy2

Well we can deduce that a tour will happen. Bigger than the monster ball or btwb? For her health, I hope not. 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

GagasEnigma4
8 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Agreed, 50 would be too much for her and with all that worldwide travel. Hope people arent mad when its like the same amount of shows as Chromatica Ball or a few more. Which would be perfectly fine!

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Like 2

ModernEcstasy

It’s great that she can fill stadiums, but I hated the experience. I’m 6”3 and I could barely see a thing.
Arenas are so much better imo. 
(I’ll still try to get tickets regardless of what happens)

• Like 6
  • Love 1

The Lg7secrets tw account said this too , and that it would include latin america. Im sure its true

River

you don't need to be an insider to say the obvious lol

she always tours after an album release, dates will be announce by April

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 8

River
3 minutes ago, dove said:

The Lg7secrets tw account said this too , and that it would include latin america. Im sure its true

Lg7secrets knows nothing

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1

DopeEnigma

I think this will be a big tour as she knows after this will be time to start focusing on her family, I imagine it’ll be quite the break too but understandably so. 

Massive Monster

The Chromatica Ball (which I was lucky to attend in London) was absolutely phenomenal and cemented Gaga yet again as a touring force and legend.

It was honestly perfect (the looks, the dancing, her hair, body, face, the concepts) and left me thinking... She's back, we're going to get more concerts, nothing is stopping her now.

It's amazing that she did it pain free and didn't have to cancel any shows. 

Stadiums really are perfect for Gaga in my opinion. Her music is so anthemic and in a rock spirit. 

It would be epic if Gaga toured from next year and it would make sense with the new album. Get those millions ! 

Kind regards
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 2

Jackaroo

She needs to hire The Weeknd’s stage production company and create a decent stadium stage without a roof. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Controversiaga

I’m sick of attending concerts. Such a long and stressful yet boring day of waiting waiting waiting standing waiting waiting waiting 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • LMAO 1