• Unsure

Featured Posts

Roughhouse Dandy

Behind the scenes drama??

Spill pls

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

LaLa

wasn't hyped to begin with :franminervini:

Joker was not for me, and I wouldn't have even considered seeing FAD if Gaga wasn't involved. I'll wait till I can stream it

RAMROD

Girl, yes. Why wouldn't I be? I got 2 different screenings booked so far. The rest will have to wait and see. But I will give miss Gagi the opening week money cos it is important. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1

Just A Holy Fool

Im hyped to see Gaga’s performance, but that’s it.

weed

I am definitely disheartened by the reviews and apparent fact that she is MAYBE in 50% of the movie, but I am still excited to see it and perhaps I will go in with lower expectations and appreciate it more than I would otherwise. 

Also sad that the "now you're going to hell too" line was cut... so iconic, my friend who does not care about anything Gaga or Joker was telling me "I saw this video of Lady Gaga with some random woman and she kissed her and said she's going to hell it was so crazy"

hieronymus
53 minutes ago, Reality said:

The reviews shouldn't have changed y'all's opinions IMHO. We knew going into the film that it was probably going to be just as divisive—if not more so—than the first Joker.

I've been incredibly hyped for this movie. The first one is one of my favorite comic book films of all time and regardless of Gaga and the musical elements, I would've gone to see a sequel anyway. Gaga and the musical stuff were icing on top for me. I never would've imagined two of my greatest interests (Gaga and comic books) would clash in any way, so this is all a dream come true for me :)

The reviews didn't affect my hype as much as the soft launch of the new album era. As it was said before in here, this was pretty much a stepping stone to hold me over until the new music came. Plus Beetlejuice Beetlejuice is getting way better reviews than I anticipated so I'm probably going to use my tiny bit of recreational money to see that instead.

GagaTheExplorer

Sure, why not? 

ShookT by your replies :traumatica:, Gaga deserves better and more supportive fans

Edited by GagaTheExplorer
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Tony31511

I’m very hyped. I watched the first film earlier this year and I thought it was very heavy and powerful. I’m excited to see how Gaga can contribute to this story (I know she’s gonna do an amazing job). But like others have said, I’m disappointed to hear that she doesn’t have a bigger presence in the movie like we all hoped. Maybe it’s a good thing? I don’t know… I can’t make any judgements until I finally see the movie. Just a few weeks away!

• Like 1

Stephen
1 hour ago, CautiousLurker said:

I wasn't all that hyped in the first place - I don't like Todd Phillips - him ranting about how you can't make any comedies anymore because of the 'wokes' and proceeding to make a character that was wholly embraced by incels really put me off of his work. I'm still probably going to check it out once it comes to streaming, but I'm fully in LG7 hype mode now :firega:

I won't defend the woke comment that was just stupid :selena: but the incel thing is really not the movie's fault. There's nothing in that movie that's pro-incel, it was just a weird narrative pushed by the media. The movie's themes are poverty, abuse, kindness or lack thereof etc.

• Like 1

KennyRichie

Yes, that’s like saying I’m less hyped by Gaga songs just because critics. Whatever, I’ll enjoy it, and if not I’ll move on and that’s it, but I end up liking Gaga in all its artistic aspects at the end of the day :vegas:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

OliviaRodrigoStan

No, but I hope it does well :iamfair:. I didn't like the first Joker movie, only made it like... 15 minutes into it and stopped watching. 

This sequel seems to follow the trend of the first one, so I'm most likely going to hate it too :brat:. But probably I will watch it till the end, just for her (MAYBE, because I actually never watched A Star Is Born, or House Of Gucci :ladyhaha:). 

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Shook 4

Stephen
2 minutes ago, OliviaRodrigoStan said:

I actually never watched A Star Is Born

world louis GIF

Spoiler

I'm kidding but wtf girl :bradley: it's giving you just hate movies or something

• Thanks 2

FreedomInTheMusic

Insanely excited. Been waiting two straight years to see this bad boy. I know it’s probably gonna be polarizing, but I’m fine with that. I appreciate the artistic swing that everyone’s taking with the project, and I have no doubt our girl will crush this one.

• Love 2

OliviaRodrigoStan
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

world louis GIF

Hide contents

I'm kidding but wtf girl :bradley: it's giving you just hate movies or something

I'm not a romantic person :ladyhaha:. I only really enjoy horror, fantasy or thriller films, like noir stuff, etc. Romance is probably my least favorite genre :laughga:

When it came out I was like: "OMG I have to watch it for Gaga!", but then the movie did super well, she got an oscar, and I was like: "Well, others loved it already, I don't have to put myself through it" :brat:. She got her coin! she didn't need my support, lol. 

I did watch her on American Horror Story though, when she acts on stuff that I'm interested in, I'm there :pawsup:

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 1