💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Troye Sivan Addressed Rumor Of Him; Straight People Are Getting Too Comfortable!

RAMROD

Featured Posts

weed
15 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

Love u babes but this is super ignorant just because he made a lil joke with one of his freinds doesn't mean that it is now acceptable and alright for ppl to be saying this **** abt him :excuseu:

Love u babes, I find giving straights f slur permission more offensive than a fake insider post (likely made by a gay guy) saying a gay pop star will be using grindr on tour :alsemanche:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Chromatislaps
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

straight guys have been hitting on him but he’s not the bottom everyone thinks he is 

these two things don't correlate

confused oprah winfrey GIF

Edonis
44 minutes ago, weed said:

Love u babes, I find giving straights f slur permission more offensive than a fake insider post (likely made by a gay guy) saying a gay pop star will be using grindr on tour :alsemanche:

call it out! genuinely thought this was going to be about str8's using gay slurs "affectionately", not some tired sexcapade rumors.  

• Thanks 2

Catnikko

it's so devastating that the only reason i struggle to stan for him is because he is spitting image of the gays that were mean to me when i started going to gay bars :messga:

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 3

FATCAT
2 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

I mean, even if he did go on grindr in every state……who cares? like…..what? Why is this even a thing or anyone’s business?

Yea its literally just homophobia at that point

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 3

Stephen
1 hour ago, weed said:

Love u babes, I find giving straights f slur permission more offensive than a fake insider post (likely made by a gay guy) saying a gay pop star will be using grindr on tour :alsemanche:

Light hearted jokes between a gay and his bestie (interaction based in friendship) vs a fake insider post (based in malice) perpetuating derogatory stereotypes and overall trying to paint a weird picture of him as a flopping air head wh0re :neyde:

• Like 1

Catnikko
2 hours ago, weed said:

33 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Yea its literally just homophobia at that point

wait im so confused is there more to the story? 

The thing he showed at the beginning literally drags charli saying she parties to much to sell tickets and then says troye doesnt care cos hes on grindr

then in his vid he makes a valid point but then says 'i dont need to travel get laid' :air: so is it the grindr joke that is homophobic or is there more? :air: 

• Like 1

FATCAT
9 minutes ago, Catnikko said:

wait im so confused is there more to the story? 

The thing he showed at the beginning literally drags charli saying she parties to much to sell tickets and then says troye doesnt care cos hes on grindr

then in his vid he makes a valid point but then says 'i dont need to travel get laid' :air: so is it the grindr joke that is homophobic or is there more? :air: 

No this is it, the post kinda implies that he’s only on tour to travel for Grindr, which is just stupid 

Purr more, hiss less.

Catnikko
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

No this is it, the post kinda implies that he’s only on tour to travel for Grindr, which is just stupid 

oh i see

im so confused why he gave it the dignity of a reply, im sure he gets way more hateful and homophobic **** that's way more offensive than saying hes on tour using grindr

Edited by Catnikko

OliviaRodrigoStan

I'm sorry but the idea of him going on tour, exclusively to have access to more Grindr locations, is histerical to me, and I fully chose to believe it :brat:. IT IS MY RIGHT to entertain a ridiculous narrative, for the fantasy.

As far as I'm concerned, Troye Sivan is on a Grindr tour, that simply happens to coincide with his side music gig :ladyhaha:. And it is the only truth I'm willing to accept, because it's funnier :ororomunroe:

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • LMAO 1

FATCAT
26 minutes ago, Catnikko said:

oh i see

im so confused why he gave it the dignity of a reply, im sure he gets way more hateful and homophobic **** that's way more offensive than saying hes on tour using grindr

Cuz it undercuts the “validity” of these fake accounts, it’d be like Gaga calling out fake insiders, they immediately implode because everyone knows it’s fake 

Purr more, hiss less.

Battle 4 Ur Life

that’s such a stupid thing to say and clearly homophobic. people still they’re are allowed to check on people’s sexual activity 

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

weed
3 hours ago, Stephen said:

Light hearted jokes between a gay and his bestie (interaction based in friendship) vs a fake insider post (based in malice) perpetuating derogatory stereotypes and overall trying to paint a weird picture of him as a flopping air head wh0re :neyde:

But is it between a gay and his bestie when it was posted to a profile followed by millions of people and liked by hundreds of thousands? Vs a random fake insider post that was posted on a random account and he had to search to find it?