Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
music news

Katy Perry ft. Doechii "I'm His, He's Mine" debuts with 1M streams

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Lanadelduck

But she’s laughing all the way to the bank.  Well I guess crying but same thing 

Edited by Lanadelduck

GagaTheExplorer
8 hours ago, Lanadelduck said:

But she’s laughing all the way to the bank.  Well I guess crying but same thing 

She was still rich when witness floppery lead her to a meltdown, we know she does care about success

Runnig back to Dr Luke's arms in a nostalgic seek for a hit knowing very well it could damage her career permanently tells all we need to know

She risked it all, but she played her cards wrong and now it's over for her career

• Like 2

Economy
On 9/14/2024 at 2:40 PM, Jenina said:

Omg i literally thought of mr crabs when i saw the first comment and was gonna reply something like this no cap :lmao:

OT: flop jokes aside, I actually do in fact like her 3rd single. Her career tragectory has been a mess and her quality is not at her prime either but i continue to enjoy many of her releases. I really dont think its been that aweful :sweat:

• 4 weeks later...
HelloHangoverz
On 9/14/2024 at 3:48 PM, ThisGuyTony said:

Remember all the hype they created for this era only for it to add 3 more bombs to her discography ⚰️ 

I still can't believe THIS is how they hyped up the album. This is so so deeply hilarious to me like the marketing was BLATANT :bradley:

"Has “c**ty bangers that make your head throb, destroy your soul, levitate insanity” :lmao::lmao::lmao: 

Edited by HelloHangoverz
my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away

SimonBaetens
32 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I still can't believe THIS is how they hyped up the album. This is so so deeply hilarious to me like the marketing was BLATANT :bradley:

"Has “c**ty bangers that make your head throb, destroy your soul, levitate insanity” :lmao::lmao::lmao: 

The songs make me WANT to destroy my soul 

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, SimonBaetens said:

The songs make me WANT to destroy my soul 

That's Dr Luke for you!

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • LMAO 1