other

Sam Asghari wants to be an action hero but all anybody asks about is his ex-wife

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Here is a list of things Sam Asghari doesn’t want to talk about: 

How he met Britney Spears. What it was like dating Britney Spears. What it was like living with Britney Spears. What it was like being married to Britney Spears. Why he divorced Britney Spears. Whether he’s still in touch with Britney Spears. How he feels about Britney Spears now. 

“If my life is private, it’s private. That’s something I’m always going to respect, regardless of any agreement or not,” Asghari says, referring to a possible divorce settlement between himself and the pop star that might explain his reticence to discuss his ex-wife. “It’s just the values that I have.”

GXYlOQmXEAAby52?format=jpg&name=900x900082024-THR82717_v1-EMBED-2024.jpg?w=1000GXYNO1NWQAAtJmR?format=jpg&name=small
@Kimmo

Edited by Teletubby
i ❤️ @Julianlittlem
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Real Panda

I mean what kind of action are we talking about here cause I wanna be his co-star

Edited by Real Panda

hieronymus
5 minutes ago, bionic said:

ryan murphy sliding into his DMs immediately

Sam probably looks a little too "ethnic" for him

• Shook 1

JgHaus78

Well, not to sound all parasocial but I always got the impression he was taking advantage of her and was riding her coattails for a way into the mainstream. Me thinks, could be wrong tho. 

• Like 5

Economy
10 minutes ago, JgHaus78 said:

Well, not to sound all parasocial but I always got the impression he was taking advantage of her and was riding her coattails for a way into the mainstream. Me thinks, could be wrong tho. 

I mean, whenever someone much younger and very attractive goes for someone with fame and money theres very often alterior motives as well

Im not accusing him of being a bad husband (we dont know virtually anything). But id almost bet my life on it that he at least had those benefits cross his mind

Roughhouse Dandy

Sorry to be this way but don't expect me to pay attention to what you're saying when you have your t*ts out like that. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

palma

Well good luck with that. I can see him getting on OF only to post pics that are already on his instagram :billie:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • LMAO 1

AyeshaErotica

Sam As(shair)ghari (:gayhat:) is famous exactly because of Britney. Britney is a legend. And he is the witness of a legend. So he shall make a testimony rather than dodging it.

I still hope Britney will change her mind and release a new album.

I'm looking gorgeous tonight

River

oh he finally stopped shaving, at least something good came out of this divorce lol

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta