news

Interscope: "We treated DWAS like an album rollout not just a single"

PatrickMonster

Featured Posts

ssslyboy
14 minutes ago, Economy said:

I mean i been tracking it too and this last entire week only the last 2 days had good radio updates otherwise the other 5 were flat or declines.

Hoping it was just a blip

I just looked back at the last week or so and yeah I can see how it dipped/was stagnant for a few days.  But it was growing before and today is back to a good update so hopefully a blip like you said.  Radio is pretty reluctant to play Gaga these days so I already see this as a huge victory, considering.  I think the record company already gave it the push it needs.

Economy
7 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

I just looked back at the last week or so and yeah I can see how it dipped/was stagnant for a few days.  But it was growing before and today is back to a good update so hopefully a blip like you said.  Radio is pretty reluctant to play Gaga these days so I already see this as a huge victory, considering.  I think the record company already gave it the push it needs.

What push tho? Was there some deal? I havent heard of any radio deal :enigma:

dit

I am tired of interscope doing things ALL good record labels do for every song of their artists as some big game changing thing. They FINALLY treated a Gaga single well...does that really deserve our praise for them? Idk...it feels like they just finally did their job.