Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

The Joker FAD Box Office Thread

Future Lovers

Featured Posts

Economy
49 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Gurl a "critical mediocrity film" is something like Uglies that just debuted on Netflix. 

Shes literally getting 50s and 60s on stuff like meta critic and rotten tomatoes 😭

thatfoxyfeeling
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Shes literally getting 50s and 60s on stuff like meta critic and rotten tomatoes 😭

Yeah it's getting mixed reviews as expected, the same as the first movie. It isn't going to be a box office bomb like Borderlands, Fly Me To The Moon and The Crow. The list could go on, movies with A list names actors and artists flopped at the box office.

Gaga is fine, she's getting acclaim for her performance and that's all that matters. 

• Like 3

NATAH
1 hour ago, Economy said:

to be fair, SHE'S not the one getting the 50s and 60s, that's more of a reflection of the director than the actors

her acting has always been praised across these projects that have faults in other areas so she'll be totally fine

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

Economy
51 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Yeah it's getting mixed reviews as expected, the same as the first movie. It isn't going to be a box office bomb like Borderlands, Fly Me To The Moon and The Crow. The list could go on, movies with A list names actors and artists flopped at the box office.

Gaga is fine, she's getting acclaim for her performance and that's all that matters. 

9 minutes ago, NATAH said:

to be fair, SHE'S not the one getting the 50s and 60s, that's more of a reflection of the director than the actors

her acting has always been praised across these projects that have faults in other areas so she'll be totally fine

Ik. But the GP makes the association. Might gives her less of a popularity boost than if everyone loved the movie :enigma:

Hyperobject
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Ik. But the GP makes the association. Might gives her less of a popularity boost than if everyone loved the movie :enigma:

I think she’s fine either way tbh, if the movie flops Todd (and Joaquin) will mostly be blamed for its failure (aside from some obsessive Gaga haters on Twitter and ATRL, but their opinions don’t matter), if it does decent *fingers crossed* she’s gonna get a big hit under her belt!

since her performance is getting rave reviews and many were disappointed with how Todd underused her in this film, I don’t think the movie underperforming will hurt her chances of getting big roles in the future! 

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Economy said:

The opening week projection for JFAD is already better than the opening week for Bird Of Prey & The Suicide Squad already, (I mention these two films because the other Harley Quinn was in it, and 99% some haters will use it against Gaga for, as they already did so by comparing Gaga's Harleen to Margot's Harley), HENCE, so long it will gross $80M opening in actuality, and can get above $205M worldwide by the end of it, then it will be okay. At least it won't be holding the title of the worse selling DC movies.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reality
29 minutes ago, erfaan said:

i honestly dont know why they said it was gonna be a musical. Worst PR move for the film tbh

They haven’t marketed it as a musical though, they’ve done the exact opposite. They keep insisting it’s not a musical when it is. THAT is the worst PR move for the film imo. No one likes it when you try to masquerade your project as something else 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

erfaan
56 minutes ago, Reality said:

They haven’t marketed it as a musical though, they’ve done the exact opposite. They keep insisting it’s not a musical when it is. THAT is the worst PR move for the film imo. No one likes it when you try to masquerade your project as something else 

More the leaks that came out from the media. I guess it was eventually gonna happen anyway but I feel like so many people don't wanna see it because of that.

NATAH
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Bobby funneled the Flop à Deaux promo budget to LG7 budget

Election 2020 Lol GIF by Joe Biden

be forreal, he used it for a grindr unlimited membership

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 3