new music

The Weeknd - Dancing in the Flames

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Plastic Flower

I never got into this 80's vibe. But good for his fans.

Some scenes in the video look funny, sometimes empty :poot: and I absolutely hate the SHOT ON IPHONE text.

Drop it

Starmie25

Bro really be loving those glittery 80s synthsizers. He'll merge with one and become a hybrid soon. :huntyga:

• YAAAS 1

RAMROD

It's so good and ear catching :giveup:  :music:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Edonis

I’ve been following The Weeknd since his House of Balloons days and it’s so interesting to see how his sound has changed from the start of his career to now. It definitely feels as if new wave is the one sound he’s been committed to since the start, so I guess there’s consistency.

Anyways, I like this one, it’s a bop. 

Agunimon

Does this music video take place before the concept album of Dawn FM? It seems like it might.

King of the Fall

I think this is going to be a smash hit, DWAS had a nice run at number 1 on global Spotify but that might be over now

I don't like the video very much though, when will Apple stop trying to push the same **** on us that never ages well

Edited by King of the Fall
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite

thatfoxyfeeling

Bit disappointing and I LOVE Abel's voice on a beat. The production is fire but those lyrics? Gurl. Cheesy asf and the chorus isn't hitting, I'll be surprised if this is a big hit for him.

bpmMonkey

I feel betrayed. He’s not dancing in flames, not even one single flame has been seen and danced in !!!

• Shook 1

RAMROD
1 minute ago, bpmMonkey said:

I feel betrayed. He’s not dancing in flames, not even one single flame has been seen and danced in !!!

The flame was there. Try watch it again. Have you tried 3D glasses?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 1

King of the Fall

It's cute and I think it might be a hit but he has much better songs on his new album than this one. I'm not sure it will be as big of a hit as we feared because it's kinda forgettable to be lead single material

Might get solid debut positions but I don't think it will have the longevity that Die With A Smile is experiencing 

Edited by King of the Fall
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite

bpmMonkey
25 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The flame was there. Try watch it again. Have you tried 3D glasses?

I only have the 2D model :messga:

Concertaholic

Wow, I’m really sad and disappointed. That had to be one of the most boring music videos I’ve ever seen and one of my least favorite songs he’s ever put out.

• Like 1

King of the Fall
3 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Wow, I’m really sad and disappointed. That had to be one of the most boring music videos I’ve ever seen and one of my least favorite songs he’s ever put out.

Yeah same and this is coming from someone who usually loves his stuff. The lyrics and video are way beneath his usual standard

Bad news for me as a Weeknd fan, good news for me as a monster because I don't know know how much chart longevity this is going to have since it's kinda forgettable and Abel was one of my biggest fears in terms of blocking LG7 rollout in a big way

• Like 1