new music

The Weeknd - Dancing in the Flames

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Levine

I hate it! And I hate that I hate it because I ATE every single song he put out in the past years.

But this feels bland, uninspired, a washed up version of that ariana song. I don't know what happened

• Like 3

Abramovic

Wow. That‘s the First Single of him I really don’t Like. 

It is absolutely boring, no drive sadly and very bad mixed/mastered… 

what happened

Preparing Jada Pinkett Smith GIF by Red Table Talk

• Like 1

SevenWonder
2 hours ago, waterfall said:

it remids me of that ariana song

we cant be friends

it would def be its sister song

Omg. I was just coming here to say that!

I don't hate the song, but it's missing something.( It def isn't even close to as good as We Can't Be Friends.)

In comparison, the second I heard Save Your Tears and BL and knew they were smashes.

This is just okay. Catchy. But meh for some reason. 

• Like 1

AntonTurnItUp

I'm so glad my fave artists finally are releasing something (The Weeknd, LG7 lead next month and allegedly Kylie's Tension II) :traumatica:

Personally I liked it, maybe because the instrumental reminds me A LOT to this song that I also love (or it's a sample :tony:)

SimonBaetens

I quite enjoy it

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

Killa

Its cute but God its such a pop Sugar coated 

Its a bit on the cheesy side. And def forgeatable. But its cute, tò me It has a bit of replay value. Don't like the effects on the voice at all. 

Somehow made want tò listen tò wont go home without you lol, now thats a defined Song with a clear chorus

julz

There could have been a better music video..that made me like the song more. I may need some more time with the song

lilboyblue

The break that they did in the music video kinda threw me off. It feels oddly placed, since I'm listening to the song for the first time. 

King of the Fall
1 hour ago, Levine said:

I hate it! And I hate that I hate it because I ATE every single song he put out in the past years.

But this feels bland, uninspired, a washed up version of that ariana song. I don't know what happened

Yeah it's bothering me because this is the first lead single he has ever put out that I dislike. Wicked Games, Rolling Stone, Initiation, Kissland, Often, Starboy, Call Out My Name, Heartless and Take My Breath is a flawless run of lead singles and he ruined that streak for me with this one 

Edited by King of the Fall
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Like 1

StarstruckIllusion

I like it!! Cute music video too like it’s beautifully shot and has a cute direction. The songs a bop. Kinda shocked at the negativity here

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
On 9/9/2024 at 3:52 PM, 63grekke said:

this looks way better than Stupid Love tbh. I think the problem with SL was post production cuz this looks professionally filmed

4 iPhone models have also came out since 💀 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
7 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I like it!! Cute music video too like it’s beautifully shot and has a cute direction. The songs a bop. Kinda shocked at the negativity here

I think the issue is that he debuted likely 1/2 of the album at the rio show and there are several other songs that sound like they could've made a bigger impact to the GP as the lead for the new album. Not to mention this song is literally the same style we’ve heard for the past half a decade. In addition, I literally thought he was interpolating we can’t be friends by Ariana bc the beat is just so generic. 

Mon trou en plume

We can be friends twin

good song

cute video, I was expecting more visual wise with all the mysterious teasing, but guess it's like an intro