💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

new music

The Weeknd - Dancing in the Flames

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

Excited for his lead, not excited to see him taking over the charts that DWAS is currently at #1.. 

stan-twitter-nurse-britney.gif

luna’s advocate

Oh God I have a feeling this is gonna have the longevity of Blinding Lights 2.0, is LG7 lead truly safe? Also am I the only one getting we can’t be friends vibes from the chorus melody? 

princedeeblebleble

The way he teased for far less time and  already has preformed some new songs live, set up an album preorder and single coming up 🫠 not to mention three (very amazing) eras in the time of one Gaga era where we got more movie content and commercials than music videos :traumatica:

LostBoyfriend
9 hours ago, 63grekke said:

this looks way better than Stupid Love tbh. I think the problem with SL was post production cuz this looks professionally filmed

I have to hard disagree. 

Stupid love had WAY batter cinematography and used what it had to create something. Abel wanted something and he used what he had... Do I get my point across?

Stupid Love you can tell it's not a professional camera ... But you can see how it all mesh together well, it's cohesive.

In this case, Abel felt flat. It looks way too amateur for someone his caliber. The shots don't mesh well with the equipment at hand. The depth of focus or lack of, brings his video down, it looks way cheaper and the project of someone who's barely starting. It's jarring because the set it's amazing, but the focus of it all looses the atmosphere he's trying to create.

• LMAO 1

Sneaky Oliver

I used to follow the weeknd very closely from starboy - after hours eras but I didn’t pay as much attention to Dawn Fm, I feel like I got lost in the lore. This new album somehow feels very similar to his previous records (I know there’s a trilogy thing going on) but I just don’t see the vision. It looks like a bunch of random huge visuals, maybe there’s a lot to catch up before he drops the new album 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Starmie25
18 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I used to follow the weeknd very closely from starboy - after hours eras but I didn’t pay as much attention to Dawn Fm

I'm sort of in the same boat. He's got some rich euphoric bangers, but last few years I feel like a lot of his stuff is blending into one another. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Togekiss said:

His music seems right up my alley but the only song I’ve ever really gotten into was Save Your Tears.

I’m the same but for me it’s In Your Eyes :ladyhaha: Love both song and video. Blinding Lights was THE song on radio though.

1 hour ago, OMF said:

I’m the same but for me it’s In Your Eyes :ladyhaha: Love both song and video. Blinding Lights was THE song on radio though.

Yeah I found BL very underwhelming 

360 > 143

Plastic Flower
17 hours ago, Jack3257 said:

September 13 is the anniversary of Kanye interrupting her at the VMAs though, and people think it’s gonna be a surprise release.  We also have to remember, it’s Taylor.  She has so much power it could probably still go number one (folklore did).  I’m not a die hard Swift fan but I am excited for Rep TV.

Girl her fans make up theories every hour for Rep TV and they never come true 

Drop it
  • Like 1

• Teletubby changed the title to The Weeknd - Dancing In The Flames