River

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952g7h3pyp00jwilfrgxfk

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Hyperobject

wbk? she has cited Katy as one of her biggest influences many times lol  

• Like 1

Juanlittlem

She keeps doing bad choices :messga:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 2

ode

i love how chappell roan likes yelling about fans for being so "toxic" but praises a woman who just hired Dr. Luke to produce her entire album — kinda stupid tbh, like stan twitter ain't got nothing on the violent legacy of pop's Svengali culture.

• Thanks 1

Didymus

She said this from the beginning, especially about her first couple of eras and her high camp humorous aesthetic, which makes total sense.

• Like 1

GagaGame

Lemme remove Good Luck Babe from my playlist chile...

I could be your mustang for the weekend
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

moonsago
1 hour ago, ode said:

i love how chappell roan likes yelling about fans for being so "toxic" but praises a woman who just hired Dr. Luke to produce her entire album — kinda stupid tbh, like stan twitter ain't got nothing on the violent legacy of pop's Svengali culture.

Paris Hilton just recently worked with Dr. Luke and Kesha was seen hanging out with her multiple times a week or two ago. So it’s obvious that working with Luke isn’t a problem for Kesha unless Katy does it. Nicki Minaj & The Weeknd worked with him since the Kesha case alongside a lot of other artists like SZA, Doja and so on. Yes, some are contractually obligated however, some of ya’ll call yourselves radicals when it comes to social issues and expect radical measures from people so why is the ‘contractually obligated’ used as some form of excuse? Those artist can still say no if they want and deal with the consequences no matter how harsh. I mean ya’ll keep screaming morals morals but morals are not morals if they only happen SOMETIMES, when it’s EASY to apply them. Not to mention that even besides that everybody was STILL streaming those songs and bopping to them, aka putting money in that man’s pocket WILLINGLY, ya’ll are not under contracts to listen to his music. Let’s just call it what it is, people don’t actually have a problem with Luke they have a problem with Katy and it’s hypocritical to act otherwise. I agree that working with that man was terrible on her part but why keep this radical boycott stance only for Katy? Not to mention how Katy is getting more wackings than the alleged abuser, which only goes to show how far ya’lls feminism goes because yet again, a woman is dragged harder for something a man allegedly did. Also, our fav ain’t the cleanest either but excuses are always made for her by this fandom. Let’s just accept that sometimes people make bad decisions and it’s not okay but we don’t have to act like associating with someone on a project deserves the same kind of reaction as the one commiting wrong doings. ( or as I pointed out in Katy’s case, even harsher ). People saying that Katy needs to read the room but Katy did read the room and saw that everybody else was still working with him and us supporting the music so decided she could to. Let’s be serious! 

And don’t take this as me excusing what she did, I am just calling out the hypocrisy and ridiculousness of the standard she is held to vs other artists and even the public willingling supporting those artists. 

• Like 1

Red

Chappell on LG7 CANCELLED :traumatica:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Economy
7 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Paris Hilton just recently worked with Dr. Luke and Kesha was seen hanging out with her multiple times a week or two ago. So it’s obvious that working with Luke isn’t a problem for Kesha unless Katy does it. Nicki Minaj & The Weeknd worked with him since the Kesha case alongside a lot of other artists like SZA, Doja and so on. Yes, some are contractually obligated however, some of ya’ll call yourselves radicals when it comes to social issues and expect radical measures from people so why is the ‘contractually obligated’ used as some form of excuse? Those artist can still say no if they want and deal with the consequences no matter how harsh. I mean ya’ll keep screaming morals morals but morals are not morals if they only happen SOMETIMES, when it’s EASY to apply them. Not to mention that even besides that everybody was STILL streaming those songs and bopping to them, aka putting money in that man’s pocket WILLINGLY, ya’ll are not under contracts to listen to his music. Let’s just call it what it is, people don’t actually have a problem with Luke they have a problem with Katy and it’s hypocritical to act otherwise. I agree that working with that man was terrible on her part but why keep this radical boycott stance only for Katy? Not to mention how Katy is getting more wackings than the alleged abuser, which only goes to show how far ya’lls feminism goes because yet again, a woman is dragged harder for something a man allegedly did. Also, our fav ain’t the cleanest either but excuses are always made for her by this fandom. Let’s just accept that sometimes people make bad decisions and it’s not okay but we don’t have to act like associating with someone on a project deserves the same kind of reaction as the one commiting wrong doings. ( or as I pointed out in Katy’s case, even harsher ). People saying that Katy needs to read the room but Katy did read the room and saw that everybody else was still working with him and us supporting the music so decided she could to. Let’s be serious! 

And don’t take this as me excusing what she did, I am just calling out the hypocrisy and ridiculousness of the standard she is held to vs other artists and even the public willingling supporting those artists. 

Katy was a big mainstream pop star. They always get judged the hardest with anything cancel worthy. Is it fair? No but its how media and toxic twitter ppl are.

Im not surprised a long time has been like Paris, or these male artists not in pop mainstream dont get half the attention she does for it

Its not just cuz its Katy. If another A-List pop artist also worked with Dr Luke especially a woman like Lady Gaga did the same shed also get ripped to shreds for it.

Also Katies song and theme being supposibly about feminism further amplified the criticism

InTheCloset

She better not contact Gaga then. 
@River tell Bobby to change Gaga’s number ASAP

Where's the spunk, Adam?