Featured Posts

Teletubby

ย 

i โค๏ธ @Julianlittlem
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 8
  • Shook 2

RAMROD

She is pretty. But I can't feel the glam effect that Madonna oozes with same dress. I think that's the fur robe and thag Madge were dripping in ice.ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก
  • Like 7

Flippy

Oh beautiful :bradley:ย She looks so good! :cryga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

vanus

The way i wanted to ask if somebody recently wore that dress on red carpet bcs im sure i saw someone did, and then i remembered that was in AHS ๐Ÿ’€

imma cut a bitch
  • LMAO 1

StarstruckIllusion

Thatโ€™s cute. Did Madonna give it to her? Maybe she finally learned to be kind to new artistsย 

• LMAO 13

androiduser
2 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Thatโ€™s cute. Did Madonna give it to her? Maybe she finally learned to be kind to new artistsย 

Actually, she wore a different dress of the same design, but not the exact same one Madonna wore (Madonna stills has her dress, and if I remember correctly she was two). There was another exact same dress that Fran Drescher wore in The Nanny, and the store that had the dress Sabrina probably acquired that one.

Bob-Mackie-design-90s-Ode-to-Barbra-Joan

ThePerfectCure

I genuinely do not want to be mean but what the hell is going on? Is it just me or this whole VMAs has been one of the worst! How does Sabrina deserve to even be in the same room as that dress? How has MTV let their award show get so damn boring? Anyone who says it was the same 15 years ago is lying. The VMAs used to be an EVENT!!! This whole night besides Katy (even with her problems) has been a total waste of time, money, and space, excluding real artists making real VIDEOS. What the hell has happened to the industry. Our fave says she likes all the new girls (which is extremely generous) but we all know that none of them can compare at ALL even to the one hit wonders we had ten or so years back. Is it just me or this whole night has been twerking, lipsyncing, and Taylor?

Ladle Ghoulash
3 minutes ago, ThePerfectCure said:

And am I seeing things or Chappell ripped off BTWB Government Hooker?

I think ripped off is taking it way too far, tbh. I see similarities, but by no means was it a โ€œrip offโ€ย 

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

It feels...seductive.

Is that a good thing?

PunkTheFunk
25 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Is that a good thing?

5ARWnkdMy_avatar-1717229502511.jpg

• LMAO 1