💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Chappell Roan tells off a photographer

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Killa

Omg She looked like a Witch casting a spell. Its not Always we Hear people talk in such authority voice, its kinda refreshing in a way:toofunny:

It didn't seem tò be directed tò her though. Paparazzi really are Scum of the Scum 

Heygirl22

Yikes 😳 she really is making it known she hates fame 

she is so talented but this level of fame might not be her thing 

Little Women Dancing GIF by TV One

Edited by Heygirl22

Gohan

The look is not cute at all and she's so annoying lately omg. Not classy at all.

Why is she always making it about her :air: it's obvious it was between the photographers and she had the nerve to shout at them because she was nervous about that dress reveal that was so uneventful 😭

Edited by Gohan
tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit
  • Like 2

GagaGame

PERIAPOO QUEENNN

dive GIF

I could be your mustang for the weekend

homomo

I’m pretty sure she said that to defend a photographer who was being harassed by another photographer.

Yall are so easily influenced by media for clicks

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Luv u Sum

i... have feelings about this 

first of all that reveal performance on the red carpet was a disaster !! did not seem rehearsed at all and took like 5 minutes.. so it honestly makes sense the photographers were getting peeved, and there's people probably waiting to step up to get their photo taken. to me that's very unprofessional and a waste of everyone's time who's working at the event. 

second... i really do not believe the photographer was even talking to her. she was facing the back not saying anything, and he (not yelling btw) says "shut the **** up" to someone and she turns around and just starts yelling ? like she made the assumption that he was saying that to her and she was obviously stressed out about the presentation not going well but that's not cute.... 

he didn't yell, i don't think it was even directed at her, and to me she was just wasting everyone's time in the first place being on the red carpet for 5 minutes while you have your team running around you, blocking the photos, and telling off the people who are there to work 

• Like 3

Didymus

Aww she was so nervous. Not a great night for her. And yeah, I agree with the post above me, it doesn't seem like that photographer was talking to her at all and she was just airing out some of her anxiety lol.

• Like 2

Bronco

Some of yall clearly have amazing mental health and zero ability to comprehend how high pressure environments can affect people differently 😂

Why employ nuance and empathy when you can go bitch about a woman again

• Like 2

gagzus

She really needs to take a page out of Gaga  and Anne Hathaways book when it comes to dealing with press. 

• Thanks 1

Future Lovers
24 minutes ago, gagzus said:

She really needs to take a page out of Gaga  and Anne Hathaways book when it comes to dealing with press. 

Honestly, no, I think we need to start encouraging celebrities to be push back against them more. The era of classy handling of the press when they're being invasive and disrespectful has done little to change their behavior. If they're crossing a boundary, then the celebrity should say so. 

• Like 2

RudraCNG

Tbh it's refreshing to see someone who won't play the industry game. Maybe it's time to stop these attitudes from celebrities where everything is nice and fake.

NATAH

the amount of celebrities who have actually been on red carpets and are praising her is very telling

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1