💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

charts

Lady Gaga is now #5 surpasses Coldplay

Real Panda

Featured Posts

Real Panda

I am also loving that people are streaming her songs a lot lately. 5 songs with 1 million plus streams daily. And a lot of songs are getting discovered / rediscovered.

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

KubaM316

omg I kinda cannot believe this is actually happening like... for real?? :giveup: :giveup: :giveup:

• YAAAS 1

Nessun Dorma

So happy for her! It’s always nice to see her talent being recognized and admired by the masses! 

• Love 1

Shyane

This may be the highest we can reach tho. It'll be hard to surpass Taylor because she's headlining everywhere now with her Kamala endorsement.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Real Panda
1 minute ago, BillieGOAT said:

If she passes up Taylor that will be mind boggling 

Well a new movie soundtrack watched by many comic book fans and the general public is about to drop on 3 weeks, as well as a highly anticipated lead single.

Its possible. :fan:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Shyane

Also, Billie and the weekend both have new album so they will remain top 2 easily. I don't think we can surpass bruno as this is his song too. I don't know what Taylor's plan for her music in the coming future but there is a small likelihood with the first single of LG7 and Joker 2, perhaps we can surpass her in late October?

Real Panda
5 minutes ago, Shyane said:

This may be the highest we can reach tho. It'll be hard to surpass Taylor because she's headlining everywhere now with her Kamala endorsement.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM0Lc0fgb8Ql8MvXiYnwe

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Sunny

No tea no shade but how is Coldplay that high up?

I like dancin', and ponies....
  • Thanks 1

LG2008
2 minutes ago, Sunny said:

No tea no shade but how is Coldplay that high up?

Basic people streaming them :glamourpuss:

Edited by LG2008

FameMonster01

If you told me this in 2017, I'd laugh in your face so bad

So proud of our girlie, hoping for 100m when the lead comes, I said what I said. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Edonis

Releasing a collab like DWAS before the LG7 lead was so ****ing smart :giveup:

See, when you have a STRATEGY in place and aren't just listening to tired liddos who have the attention span of a tick :giveup:

• YAAAS 1

Real Panda
1 hour ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Wait how is Billie above Taylor?

She's a higher streaming force than Taylor, but Taylor is also a streaming giant. Its just that a lot of her fans already buy the albums so no need to stream as much.

By comparison, in 3 months TTPD has sold more than 5 million SPS in the US, half of which are pure sales while Billie has sold more than 1.4 million SPS (low pure sales) in 4 months.

jaXXXon
4 hours ago, Real Panda said:

Oh Swifties, I just know they about to start posting sales records and tour numbers. Just remember Taylor Swift was in a movie called Cats. Hope this helps..

Just post them this: Trends-1.png

And yes, Gaga is the blue one and Taylor is red. 

• Like 2