new music

Charli xcx - Talk Talk ft. Troye Sivan

alsemanche

Featured Posts

A D A M
4 hours ago, Teletubby said:

dua-lipa-crying.gif
GXMr1gEWYAAVQ89?format=jpg&name=small

I can't :billie: this is her best era objectively, she gives so much interaction with fans and even though she is a brat, i feel like she is the closest with her audience since forever

:tony:

AnglerfishbraBENUS
2 hours ago, Nycboy said:

Glad she’s remixing with Troye. It’s authentic and will be fun on their tour. Something for her real fans. 

Honestly the idea of having big names jump onto Brat remixes was really rubbing me the wrong way. Charli isn’t a sellout and Brat is not for the masses. The lorde remix is AMAZING, the Billie remix is good but a bit inauthentic, but the rumors of Katy and Taylor getting on remixes is sooooo cringe to me. Charli worked hard to cultivate her cool girl status, and she shouldn’t give it up so easily to wannabe it-girls who probably want to capitalize off Charli’s edgy vibe.

I think the Billie remix was sick and seemed totally organic based on how both talked about it. Does the world need another Troye x Charli track? Let’s see :kara: