Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
throwback

Paparazzi VMAs New Multicam Version

Quentin

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz

omg. this has BRIGHTENED my day. Love that we get to see her from above as she's at the piano. I always assumed she kind of punched or pieced the blood bag beneath her outfit to make the blood pour, but that angle shows she didn't even touch it. I wonder how they got the blood to come out at the right moment?

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Love 2

codymonster

That was so bizarre to watch the different angles of a performance you basically have ingrained in your head :cryga:

The cam in the bottom row, second from the right, was so fun to watch (the one that was always on her face). It was so cool to see the consistent passion and emotion she was putting into it. She knew this performance was going to hit and she gave EVERYTHING on that stage. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

codymonster
Just now, theARTVampire said:

I would love to see one of the rehearsal tapes

GXIQNNsakAAEixu?format=jpg&name=medium

Oh my gosh, I have never seen this before. It would be very cool to see the vocal variations she used in rehearsal. I love watching the 2009 MMVA rehearsal video, since she does different things in that one as well. 

• YAAAS 2

lastpopicon

i cant put into words how much i cherish this footage, feel like I got a gift today :traumatica:

already downloaded it for 2 hard drives :kara:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

HelloHangoverz
13 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

I would love to see one of the rehearsal tapes

GXIQNNsakAAEixu?format=jpg&name=medium

oh my god I had no idea this existed :O

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Defmix100
2 hours ago, JustTea said:

Cool, but why not in 4K... :saladga:

:franminervini:

I wish they were broadcasting 4K in 2009 haha, didn't even get the halftime show in 4K

JustTea
2 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I wish they were broadcasting 4K in 2009 haha, didn't even get the halftime show in 4K

4K divided by 4 is 540p :huntyga:

MonsterRocket
13 hours ago, JustifyMyLove said:

The official backing track for the performance already leaked some time ago. But I was talking about something else 

Which track are you talking about? :oprah: As far as I know, the only official thing that's leaked from that performance is the backing instrumental + the backup vocals.

doja scat

insane. i remember watching some random audience recording of this performance on youtube and the audible gasps from everyone when she started bleeding >>>

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth
  • YAAAS 1

Defmix100
44 minutes ago, doja scat said:

insane. i remember watching some random audience recording of this performance on youtube and the audible gasps from everyone when she started bleeding >>>

this one?

• YAAAS 1

JustifyMyLove
1 hour ago, MonsterRocket said:

Which track are you talking about? :oprah: As far as I know, the only official thing that's leaked from that performance is the backing instrumental + the backup vocals.

Yeah the one on the GMA channel is the leaked one. What I’m saying is that there’s another different version used in the rehearsals but that’s not out 

Julia Volkova #1 stan