celeb

Adele reportedly planning acting career

Teletubby

Featured Posts

mamo
Just now, Vengaboy said:

Gaga's hardly the first pop star who went into acting...;)

But yes she would be great in Bridget Jones or any other romcom. Would be fun to see her play a villain as well!

I didn't say she was but let's be real, there was definitely a shift once ASIB was released. Now a lot of popstars are venturing into acting. It's become more common now that it ever was before. 

Same thing when Gaga arrived on the pop music scene, she brought something new and fresh to the industry and eventually everyone started adapting the same formula.  History repeats itself. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

chromaticainmyhead

'The Party' by Sally Potter but with actual celebrity actors could be so funny imo imagine Gaga and Adele in it

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Madame Goo Goo
2 minutes ago, mamo said:

I didn't say she was but let's be real, there was definitely a shift once ASIB was released. Now a lot of popstars are venturing into acting. It's become more common now that it ever was before. 

Same thing when Gaga arrived on the pop music scene, she brought something new and fresh to the industry and eventually everyone started adapting the same formula.  History repeats itself. 

I can’t think of any other pop star who has shifted to acting after A Star Is Born aside from this one rumor about Adele.

Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, and Jennifer Lopez have returned to movie and TV in the last few years but they were actors before singers and acting professionally before Gaga was even acting. I can’t think of an actual example of a pop star following in Gaga’s footsteps after A Star Is Born. I suppose The Weeknd did. 

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything
  • Like 1

clownery
1 hour ago, Vengaboy said:

Gaga's hardly the first pop star who went into acting...;)

But yes she would be great in Bridget Jones or any other romcom. Would be fun to see her play a villain as well!

This is true, but she is the last one to do it correctly and successfully. 

• Like 1