Every f*cking time she breaths. 

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 1

buzzkill
2 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

So much negativity and for what?

Every f*cking time she breaths. 

because that is just not good photography. do i say anything about her? lol also bryce is quite talented so i don't know what happened here.

Roughhouse Dandy
3 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

because that is just not good photography. do i say anything about her? lol also bryce is quite talented so i don't know what happened here.

That's not what I'm talking about but I hear you. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Love 1

gumzy3000

I'm not even a fan but this photoshoot is mesmerizing and classy, I really like it.

Also, her words on whiskey is relatable. I love whiskey and the aged woody taste it has 

trolly troll troll
  • Love 2

phantasmas
6 hours ago, Schwerk said:

It looks very much like a 'I wanna surprise my husband with a glam shoot' they used to feature in this Dutch magazine back in the 90's/y2k. Not a fan, of the lighting and the styling, looks pretty cheap actually.

i feel like most GQ cover shoots are like that

im surprised they didnt have her swim in a pool wearing a tuxedo or bikini like they have everyone else do :smh:

Edited by phantasmas
Snapchat: @phantasmas
  • LMAO 2

A Very Gaga Holida

The last ones look amazing, especially the two with the black doors

The first two are off though, especially the cover, it’s horribly edited, omg look at her hair on the mag’s logo:deadbanana:

Edited by A Very Gaga Holida

NATAH

that visuals answer is a mess, just say you didn't wanna do it girl

she looks great though

mother, what must i do?

TEANUS
5 minutes ago, NATAH said:

that visuals answer is a mess, just say you didn't wanna do it girl

she looks great though

I swear she did tho and is just holding them for a massive visual eventually using all three albums of the trilogy…..at least I hope :messga: the I’m That Girl teaser just seemed to have wayyyyyyy too much to be just for an album teaser or something. I think she’s just stuck in this element of surprise and mystery and doesn’t want to straight up say what the plan is. Which is frustrating for fans and like you said, messy lol

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 1

RAMROD

She does more for herwhiskey than Cowboy Carter. Can she release the visuals?  :franminervini:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NATAH
50 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

I swear she did tho and is just holding them for a massive visual eventually using all three albums of the trilogy…..at least I hope :messga: the I’m That Girl teaser just seemed to have wayyyyyyy too much to be just for an album teaser or something. I think she’s just stuck in this element of surprise and mystery and doesn’t want to straight up say what the plan is. Which is frustrating for fans and like you said, messy lol

like please please please let there be some huge visual release but being vague like that when she's out here promoting whiskey and hair care is just frustrating, they should have just axed the question from the interview :messga:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1