💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Nicki Minaj defends Lil Wayne, promotes her tour and sneakers

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Nicki Minaj has criticized JAY-Z for choosing Kendrick Lamar to headline the 2025 Super Bowl Halftime Show, arguing that the honor should have gone to Lil Wayne, as the game will be played in his hometown of New Orleans. 
JAY-Z has curated the Super Bowl Halftime Show since 2020. 
Several other associates of Lil Wayne, including Birdman, Master P, Cam’ron, and Mase, also called out JAY-Z over his decision to book Lamar. Like Minaj, Birdman and Mase suggested, without evidence, that JAY-Z had passed over Lil Wayne due to a feud with Drake.

Nicki responded to a fan who said that Lil Wayne would not be a good headliner and stated “God will punish you. Mark my words”. In the same tweet, she also promotes her tour and sneakers collection available in DTLR stores. source

i ❀ @Julianlittlem
  • LMAO 3

Flippy

:flippy: That’s painful to read

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

River

I only know 1verse of his and it's from that porcelain black song lol

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 3

South Blonde

Will God punish her husband and brother too? I'm curious at this point... :oprah:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?
  • LMAO 1

RudraCNG

Yeah, we all know ehy she's defending him, but "denying a young black man"? Don't make me laugh, Kendrick is younger than him.

RenegAde

I agree with her on lil Wayne though. I'd rather watch lil Wayne at the superbowl than kendrick. Lil Wayne is one of the few rappers that isn't ashamed of having a personality and going off on stage. Plus he has the hits and the features to give us one of the most celebratory performances as he's worked with so many artists.

Moreover, it's about time he got some recognition for undeniably being the most successful rapper for like 10 years of my childhood 

I have a soft spot for Wayne because of even though he's a brilliant rapper his not afraid to dip in other genres. Also he's never been ashamed of supporting the lgbt community unlike some others :triggered:

hieronymus
1 hour ago, River said:

Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long time. omg

As for Nicki... I wonder what it's like to be so constantly, incredibly bothered. Completely unhinged. Nary in a hinge in sight.

Ashley

The artist that gets the halftime show isn’t chosen by their hometown, so I don’t get people acting like Lil Wayne was entitled to it because he’s from New Orleans.

also Jay Z may be on the Super Bowl committee but it’s not his final decision. They take many factors into account and if Wayne wanted it then his people should have negotiated harder.

NATAH
2 hours ago, River said:

LOL SAME

mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 1

KevinWright

Name more than 2 hits of Wayne... I dare you. Actually I only know Lollipop and some other songs he's featured on like Down and Good Form.

Meanwhile Kendrick has Swimming Pools, Humble, All the Stars, Not Like Us etc.