đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

question

Will Britney ever release another album again?

HelloHangoverz

Will Britney ever release another album again?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Will Britney ever release another album again?

• Yes - she just needs time
    • No - she is DONE

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons
4 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

To be honest, I would DIE if she ever acknowledged Quicksand. My favourite song from Britney EVER. It's so strange how artists release songs then never talk about them. Like it doesn't matter if it's a bonus track mama what's the story behind it/what does it mean to you?

There are so many artists that have done that, that I’d love to interrogate cause they have left so many songs abandoned for years and even decades :tony:

Reject False Icons

I believe she has a bigger passion for dancing and performing, that’s why she’s never stopped posting videos of her dancing, cause it’s in her DNA she loves dancing she cannot stop it.:lolly:

Therefore it’s much more likely for her to do another M+M’s tour, think about it we are almost in the same circumstances, she probably will do random medley performances with a few dancers in clubs doing her favorite songs or even other artists she likes :excited: and then she might get encouraged to do another album of her own liking like blackout