other

Reminder: Tickets for Joker Folie à Deux go on sale today!

Ashley

Featured Posts

lastpopicon

can somebody in Portugal confirm we don't have the early screening? coz i can't find it anywhere :madge:

The melody that you choose can rescue you

Juanlittlem

Got my tickets for opening night and I also need to get them so I can see it in english as well! 

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Lady Rah Rah

Sadly they only have showings in my area for release day, got my tickets booked though and I’m dressing as Lee :vegas:

Chromatica will live on forever.

Future Lovers

It isn’t going well. 

Pre-sales aren’t everything but it’s first day sales have been pretty abysmal. Lagging behind both The Marvels’ and The Flash’s first days.

Empire City wants to wait a few days to see if they’re changing the OW prediction but if things hold like they did today, a $100 million DOM OW is off the table.   

Future Lovers
Just now, Obobo said:

the critics really do have power... how can we get the locals excited for this film

I don’t think it’s the critics alone on this one. It’s also WB. The reviews have not helped at all, but the metrics and data from the promotional campaign have indicated a lot of audience confusion and apathy which is reflective of an unclear and messy marketing campaign. 

Them refusing to call it a musical outright is proving to be a mistake in terms of audience awareness and engagement. 

As I said above, pre-sales aren’t the whole story and audiences could still come out in full force upon release. But, from my many years of tracking box office, I think the chances of it hitting a billion are nosediving by the day. 

I’m not confident enough to make an actual final total estimate, I’ll need to see more pre-sale data and then eventually OW totals, but it looks like it will sharply decline from the first. 

Which, to be fair, I always expected. The first one hitting $1 billion was kind of a freak occurrence of factors all lining up at once that wasn’t gonna happen again. 

NATAH
5 minutes ago, Obobo said:

the critics really do have power... how can we get the locals excited for this film

word of mouth, if the film is actually good, just like how DWAS is smashing cus it's actually good

mother, what must i do?

Edonis
18 minutes ago, Future Lovers said:

It isn’t going well. 

Pre-sales aren’t everything but it’s first day sales have been pretty abysmal. Lagging behind both The Marvels’ and The Flash’s first days.

Empire City wants to wait a few days to see if they’re changing the OW prediction but if things hold like they did today, a $100 million DOM OW is off the table.   

nnnn kind of nervous ngl. at least the LG7 era is right around the corner! 

TheBadRomancer

got mine for september 30 and october 09th! super excited bc i'll be dealing with some family stuff opening weekend so really glad i'll get to see it before all that