celeb

Selena Gomez: Music is just a hobby

Teletubby

Featured Posts

CyanDante

Why is everyone being so mean omg? :rip:

Like you might like doing something 10 years ago, you might not anymore.

I still don't know what I like to do or want to do in my life and I am the same age as her.

Edited by CyanDante
I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Teletubby
14 minutes ago, Corous said:

She opens up in an incredible way in that interview and from everything she said, you decided to make a thread about this only to have people hating on her :triggered:

https://x.com/PopCrave/status/1833148838728585533

no, i posted what what shared first over 2 hours ago, this PopCrave tweet was posted a few minutes ago. 

Edited by Teletubby
i ❤️ @Julianlittlem
  • Like 1

Gohan

She made music because she needed to make money tho :rip: now that make up is the bling make-ah she be saying shi

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Zaskar
2 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

Literally lol whenever anybody genuinely takes her music seriously or argues that she’s a legit musician I have always had to laugh. We have always known it’s just a hobby for her lol

Maybe. But she had some really good bops. Same Old Love, Good for You, A Year Without Rain, Wolves, Fetish, Love You Like A Love Song…..

She’s not a musical genius, but she had a fun discography. Kinda like a discounted version of Rihanna :selena:

• Like 2

StrawberryBlond

I can appreciate her honesty. There's a lot of artists out there who only make albums once in a blue moon, then disappear off the map and keep their fans waiting on tenterhooks for years, all the while making them believe that they're always creating something. Its been clear for a long time that Selena's been happy with acting and make up mogulling. Guaranteed if her latest material was smashing, she'd be a lot more enthusiastic to make an album, let's not mess about. But at least she's being upfront with her fans, unlike Rihanna, who constantly drops hints that she's working on a new album that never materialises, clearly doesn't exist and may never, for that matter. 

holy scheisse
3 hours ago, Zaskar said:

Maybe. But she had some really good bops. Same Old Love, Good for You, A Year Without Rain, Wolves, Fetish, Love You Like A Love Song…..

She’s not a musical genius, but she had a fun discography. Kinda like a discounted version of Rihanna :selena:

Lmaooo not discount 🤣 She’s always been very Rihanna esque i agree…. Down to preferring being a makeup mogul over being a musician in the good year of 2024 lmao. Come and get it was literally a Rihanna reject I believe.

don’t get me wrong I’m not a Selena hater. People you know is a bop. Also I rly like it ain’t me, and back to you. But let’s be real she was shoved into the Disney child star turned pop star pipeline lol

Edited by holy scheisse