celeb

Taylor hugs Trump supporting friend

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

lavender blonde

I'm not surprised. Not even a little bit :huntyga:

Btw what the hell her boyfriend is wearing? :trollga:

FATCAT

Are people expecting her to be mean? They're friends. You can be friends with people you don't agree with.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 16

TheSine

"Taylor hugs friend" :whitney:

"Taylor hugs TRUMP SUPPORTING friend!" :cryga: oh no, what are we going to do?!

"👁 Hate U" 💜🩷🩵
  • LMAO 4

Cameltoe Chariot

PeOpLe CaN Be FrIeNdS wiTh PeOpLE wHo HavE DiFFEreNT PoLiTicS!!!!!!!!!!!111 :cello2:

Sorry, but I could never relate to someone in that death cult. Nor would I want to be associated with it. But Swifties will obviously defend this until they're blue in the face. As far as I'm concerned though, MAGA = Nazi.

• Like 5

TSUNAMI

Tolerance and acceptance. We should act how we preach. 

We should be able to see past some things. Change the perspective from our differences to similarities and you will have much happier and calmer life. 

• LMAO 3

weed

While I agree with the "it's not that deep" sentiment, I would agree with it much more if she endorsed Kamala by now lollll please queen!

lasagna

i dislike taylor immensely but unfortunately most times its not easy to cut people out of your life even if they have absolutely insane and horrible political views. relationships with family members, friends and even colleagues are complicated and i cant judge her for a hug (:air:) this is really no different than Gaga having to tolerate her maga father. we know she doesnt like or vote for trump and thats what matters

human turd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Teletubby

I’m removing all her songs from my library, no more streams from me.

i ❤️ @Julianlittlem
  • LMAO 1

Sugar Baby

You guys know you can be friends with people with different political views right? 
one of my best friends is literally a religious catholic straight guy and I am gay lol 

• Love 1

Borisapillar

I highly doubt Taylor is a staunch democrat, I’m sure she’s more centric or even right leaning. Also, who cares.

• Like 2

Morphine Prince
27 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

PeOpLe CaN Be FrIeNdS wiTh PeOpLE wHo HavE DiFFEreNT PoLiTicS!!!!!!!!!!!111 :cello2:

Sorry, but I could never relate to someone in that death cult. Nor would I want to be associated with it. But Swifties will obviously defend this until they're blue in the face. As far as I'm concerned though, MAGA = Nazi.

Yeah, I have some Trump cult members in my life and I have distanced from them…. I keep it cute with some of them but that’s it. 

But I refuse to be include anyone new in my life who is a deplorable Trump supporter. 

• Like 3