💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

P!nk posts Debra Messing’s video of why “Artists4Ceasefire” is wrong on IG

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to P!nk posts Debra Messing’s video of why “Artists4Ceasefire” is wrong on IG
lasagna

not surprised someone who hasnt touched the ground in 20 years isnt grounded in reality at all

pink-backflip-concert-pink-performing.gi

she needs to catapult herself into space along with debra messing

human turd
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

Emvee

40,000 Palestinian deaths is just a number to these people. Israel has revealed itself to be on a colonization goal and it was never about the hostages or keeping Israelis safe. There’s more than enough evidence today that Netanyahu funded Hamas and thwarted efforts for a more peaceful Palestinian leadership. As we speak, they are attacking the West Bank where there is no Hamas. They just view any and all resistance against Israeli aggression as “terrorism”. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

clownery

so she is a bad seed on this earth after all

Edited by clownery
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1

Roughhouse Dandy

I'm very surprised at Pink. She seems like someone who would be down for the cause 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 1

lasagna

i just dont know how people sleep at night when they say stuff like this. like REALLY? a GENOCIDE is the hill youre gonna die on? what an absolute loser pink is and has always been. theres a reason none of her peers liked her thorgy was right :air:

Edited by lasagna
human turd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

CautiousLurker
9 minutes ago, lasagna said:

thorgy was right :air:

Literally came in to say this

c0tANO.gif

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 4

gumzy3000

She is so hypocritical. The audacity to have a song called What About Us when she doesn't speak up for Palestinians getting slaughtered in hospitals and refugee camps. 

trolly troll troll
  • Like 3

ALGAYDO
8 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

She is so hypocritical. The audacity to have a song called What About Us when she doesn't speak up for Palestinians getting slaughtered in hospitals and refugee camps. 

Some celebrities only care about white people, unfortunately 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2School4Cool

I'm not able to watch the video right now, but I know she's an ambassador for UNICEF which supports Gaza, she's also Jewish and removed a blue and white flag from a performance of hers after one person mistook if for an Israeli flag. She would never dismiss the pain and suffering of so many, and I would imagine her intention is to share a person's statement that adds a unique perspective to a super intricate and complicated situation. Keep in mind I haven't seen the video she shared! Just thought it was relevant to share P!nk's history and likely intentions.

Edited by 2School4Cool
See The Best In Everyone
  • Like 3

Didymus

Ok but the video is soooo cartoonishly bad omg did these people not read a single humanitarian analysis of this war since November last year? :rip:

"If Hamas would surrender or release the hostages, it would be over."

Imagine being that uneducated and willfully ignorant.

Naak Le Vaar
2 hours ago, 2School4Cool said:

I'm not able to watch the video right now, but I know she's an ambassador for UNICEF which supports Gaza, she's also Jewish and removed a blue and white flag from a performance of hers after one person mistook if for an Israeli flag. She would never dismiss the pain and suffering of so many, and I would imagine her intention is to share a person's statement that adds a unique perspective to a super intricate and complicated situation. Keep in mind I haven't seen the video she shared! Just thought it was relevant to share P!nk's history and likely intentions.

The video goes on as well as you would think. A mouthpiece for Israel is playing the victim yet again. 

Lmao they blocked my signature