mamo

Featured Posts

HermesGr
1 hour ago, Quentin said:

Or "I'm All Of These Things" for an eclectic album

Or "What you're looking at? Vogue!" 😅

• LMAO 1

Battle 4 Ur Life

no shade but please, Gaga, don’t name LG7 “Shape Shifter”. it sounds a little…amateurish

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Sneaky Oliver

She has been referred as shapeshifter several times before so I don’t think that’s a hint, I think she had another mag cover with the title being shapeshifting not too long ago 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Anderson123

Sounds a bit too pretentious like that "Lady Gaga" titled album with the Lady side and the Gaga side etc. Like we know she's a versatile artist but it loses the meaning when they call themselves that. Reminds me of Dua Lipa with her short hair interview being like "The true chameleon that I am" like girl pls.

But I do think she's going to tease stuff during the next interviews (Joker, LG7 lead). She just loves throwing clues here and there. 

Edited by Anderson123

mamo
1 hour ago, Nessun Dorma said:

I don’t know, I feel like she wouldn’t reveal the name of the album in the cover of a magazine.. But I know nothing and everything is possible lol I just need to emphasize that you writing is so beautiful! You made me smile while reading your thoughts about Gaga, she is everything you said indeed! 

Also, you made me think about the poem: “I found a way back to myself again / With different tones, and metals I could bend / I hope that you will love me in this way / For who I am - not then - but for today”. It gives shape shifter vibes, doesn’t it? 

aw thank you so much! this means a lot.

I'm glad I could make you smile even if my theory is highly delusional! :kara:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • Love 1

Jack3257

I would love this, and feel like that could be an interesting title and could tie into what we know:

—Dance in the Shadow: Possibly a reference to werewolves, who transform with moonlight.
—Abracadabra: Saying associated with magicians, known in performances for making objects transform.
—Notorious Being: Shapeshifters in myths typically being villainous and feared characters.

With all this in mind, I think the album could be less about Gaga shifting in the eyes of the public, but being a shapeshifter in her personal life.  She transforms into “Gaga” when she performs and is in the public eye, but otherwise has a very different life.  Plus, we know that Michael encouraged her to write pop music after seeing her joy during TCB—Gaga was at her happiest when she made her transformation.  

As for if the title is pretentious, I don’t think it necessarily has to be.  Gaga is an artist.  The album is clearly planted in pop, so it’s not an “I can do it all” showcase.  The public perception of Gaga (even if not true) is that she created a character early in her career, and has largely departed from many of her eccentric ways since.  TCB felt like the birth of “Gaga 2.0.”  The film may have even been delayed so much to plant this Gaga in the public’s mind.  Almost a “reinvented return-to-form,” the character of Gaga is back, but we now perceive the woman behind it differently.

• Love 2

Bobina

I like the theory and could see it being true if the album is full of different genres. But realistically I don't think the album's name is gonna be anything we've theorized or heard so far. 

• Like 1

Narigudinha

I think the album tittle is metal hearts, but this shape shifter thing is a very cool theory also

• Like 1

2School4Cool

Is it weird that when considering album titles, I automatically add the word Ball to it to see if it would make sense for a tour title? Like Shape Shifter Ball doesn't really have a ring to it so I'm less likely to believe that's what the album would be called :brat:

See The Best In Everyone

TortureMeOnReplay
3 hours ago, FATCAT said:

I think the title is likely sprinkled in there but we probably won't know until we already know, you know?

Hyperobject