celeb

Elton John thanks Trump for support

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Economy
17 minutes ago, Reality said:

This can't be real :selena: Or maybe he said it facetiously :selena: Cause I refuse to believe he meant this legitimately :giveup: 

Yeah id say until we see tone of voice and stuff maybe lets not jump to conclusions

Texts and tweets miss nuance of tone, sarcasm etc. Something can very clearly come across one way and in reality it could be totally different.

Edited by Economy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2School4Cool

• Controversiaga

• Red

• King of the Fall

Popular Days

gumzy3000

I hope Madonna calls him out for this and they have a new epic feud. He deserves it now :iamfair:

trolly troll troll
  • LMAO 4
  • Sad 1

Naufri

being a millionaire for too many years is truly destructive for the brain huh

Edited by Naufri
  • Like 2

2School4Cool

This is a small quote that could easily be misleading, Elton publicly has asked Donald not to use his music before hasn’t he? And he turned down performing at Trump’s inauguration

See The Best In Everyone
  • Like 2

sarahb
6 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I feel like celebrities before the 2000s are all corrupt somehow. Wtf 

Like, there's genuinely not a single one that isn't problematic, didn't hang out with Trump or Epstein or stuff like that :huntyga:

There's this celeb I liked and he posted on Instagram a video critical of Kamala from "Snowflake News" asking if Bidenomics has been helpful for your family. Then got super defensive and kept replying "I'm just asking a question stop being so sensitive" when people obviously saw what his intentions were with the post. 

Yeah unfollowed bye. 

2School4Cool

After the Friday night world premiere of the Disney+ documentary “Elton John: Never Too Late,” the music legend appeared to take a subtle dig at Trump. “Kindness will always win out… that’s what I hope for the American election in November,” said John, who in 2022 was awarded the National Humanities Medal by President Joe Biden.

https://variety.com/2024/film/news/elton-john-donald-trump-kim-jong-un-nickname-brilliant-rocket-man-1236136630/

Let’s not jump to conclusions and take misleading quotes and threads seriously please

Edited by 2School4Cool
See The Best In Everyone
  • Like 6

weed

Definitely too friendly for my liking (me, a rando online) but the overall article is better. Still don't understand the refusal to say "I support Kamala over him," rather than "do we want fire or calm" but whatever.

• Like 1

Anderson123

Sine From Above joining Do What U Want in the unreleased vault as we speak. 

DopeEnigma

I’d like to think he is taking the piss, I couldn’t think for a second he’d ever be in favour of Trump

Togekiss

Based on the video I’m really hoping it was him basically saying that the insult was funny (which it is, calling KJU “little rocket man” :icant:) and that he appreciates the reference, and that’s it.

Essentially a very poorly worded attempt at being non-political? Idk, I hope so anyway :selena:

360 > 143
  • Like 1

King of the Fall

At least he has always been clear he is not a supporter of Trumps politics

Edited by King of the Fall
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite

HelloHangoverz

i don't think this means he supports donald trump. elton is an old guy now, maybe he just wants to live his life, get his cheques and not have to deal with crazy MAGA people calling him a paedophile for being gay or whatever

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Thanks 1