question

How long will we be waiting for LG8?

HelloHangoverz

How long will we be waiting for LG8?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. How long will we be waiting for LG8?

• 1-2 years
    • 2-4 years
    • 4 - 6 years
    • 6 years+

Featured Posts

Psyduck

I think if she's planning to have a baby soon, we'll have LG8 very soon 1-2years span. She said it before she never stop making music. She'll have more time creating music while playing pregnant.

Best of all this, if she's pregnant, we might be getting a lot of ballads!

keep on looking for Psyduck
  • Like 1

Economy

Gonna say 4-6 years after LG7.

If Gaga is ever gonna have a child (which she did say before shed like to with the right person) its gonna have to be soon. And her relationship with Polanski seems stable and well (at least the bits we can see publicly)

I lowkey suspect shes going so hard this era to kinda go out with a bang, one last big hoorah in her career before she takes a longer break than usual as she may focus on herself and family after this era. Well see but thats what I think.

• Like 1

AndiGaga

I guess they will have a child through surrogacy

Maybe i just hope for that because i'm scared for her health if she gets pregnant

I hope for LG8 in 2027. I think its crazy that there are 5 years between LG6 and LG7

Emily
6 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

I guess they will have a child through surrogacy

Maybe i just hope for that because i'm scared for her health if she gets pregnant

I hope for LG8 in 2027. I think its crazy that there are 5 years between LG6 and LG7

I don't see why you'd think that? 🤔

Controversiaga

I made this thread a few weeks ago :traumatica:

we all decided 2030 or later 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

LG2008
3 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Except i never liked Beyonce and find the fact she uses her kids for promo incredibly annoying.

Madonna...

Also look at their kids they're all spoiled brats.

Katy and Rihanna are good examples of how having kids ends your music career. Yeah Rihanna is still popular but doesn't make music anymore

Rihanna lost interest in music waaay before having kids...

Katy, well, I liked Smile and she was promoting it a lot while she was pregnant but nobody cared. 143 is just really unfortunate, tbh... I think she tried to do something different with Witness but GP didn't like it and now she's desperate for a hit. Nothing to do with her having kids :oprah:

Edited by LG2008

Hydrangea

My friends friends cousin’s grandma’s friend’s auntie’s pet dog told me she’s fighting with interscope and they wanna drop it all at once in 2026 but she’s pushing for a longer rollout in 2042 but anyway it’s just pop music it’s not that serious :pawsup:

I’m a bad friend