rumor

Gaga allegedly on set for LG7 music video

Real Panda

Featured Posts

madmagical6

I think this is a magazine cover it's not giving lead single music video for some reason I don't know 

• Like 3

StarstruckIllusion
41 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

low concept? baby she's at the louvre :air: TRUST mother has us scheduled to eat. have faith. i know it's hard

and if the only scene is at said louvre then it’s low concept… apeshit by the carters wasn’t all that idk

HoeMoe
2 hours ago, impact said:

50080574-4-E80-4633-8635-C31-FD7-B8-C318

the way this scream BUDGET if it were true.... the Louvre? :franminervini:

Spoiler

*flashbacks to all the lies from lg7secrets* :motherofpuppies:

Spoiler

no im not falling for any insider again :patrizia::bye:

What’s fortnight

Jackaroo

This is actually huge! Only the Carters had done the same for Apeshit at the Louvre. It was quoted in Emily in Paris when she tried putting a bed in there lol

maybe Gaga is filming for the show’s new season part 2:derpga:

Edited by Jackaroo

Defmix100
55 minutes ago, Mars said:

Interesting she introduced the red wig for vogue. Maybe LG7 era is red and black.

Harley colors

Jack3257
2 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

low concept? baby she's at the louvre :air: TRUST mother has us scheduled to eat. have faith. i know it's hard

2 hours ago, Noah said:

GUY came out like 3-4 weeks after filming and had a lot of editing etc. too. Again, we don't know if she has other places she filmed at already. 

We don’t know if this for the the lead or not.  Usually what impacts post production isn’t editing, it’s VFX.  If there’s a lot of animation, CGI, or digital manipulation it will take longer.  For example, Perfect Illusion is almost entirely practical, while Rain On Me has a lot of virtual backgrounds and VFX.

seashellartfunk
6 minutes ago, Jack3257 said:

We don’t know if this for the the lead or not.  Usually what impacts post production isn’t editing, it’s VFX.  If there’s a lot of animation, CGI, or digital manipulation it will take longer.  For example, Perfect Illusion is almost entirely practical, while Rain On Me has a lot of virtual backgrounds and VFX.

Every lead single music video of hers (including all variations of complexity and style) was shot a month prior to its release. ~30-day period from shooting day(s) is more than enough time for editing, post-production, VFX and CGI development and implementation. I work in music video production myself and know it for a fact, so there's basically nothing to worry about.

• Love 3

TylerMedeiros

I wonder if the hair/color esthetic is going to be white and black with red tones. Could make sense why she used 👹 as it has red white and black in it?

or I’m just being delulu cuz I’m stoned and it was just her using a monster emoji lol 😂 🤷🏻‍♂️

YEET