rumor

Gaga allegedly on set for LG7 music video

Real Panda

Featured Posts

Jack3257
2 hours ago, 63grekke said:

Wasn’t the lead filmed back in June

It kinda makes sense if the shoots are spread out so much due to everything going on with Joker, DWAS, etc.  Alternatively, I wonder if we missed a MV shoot and this is for a 3rd single?  I could definitely see us missing a shoot if it were on a soundstage.

• YAAAS 1

StarstruckIllusion

k dont eat me up bc these are soft opinions but im kinda not living 😭

1) if filming is only happening now, it means the song is probably coming late october instead of mid

2) must be low concept like Perfect Illusion and Stupid Love if it only needs 3-4 weeks of editing

3) she looks… idk i’m not living for the look 😭☠️

HelloHangoverz
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

1) if filming is only happening now, it means the song is probably coming late october instead of mid

2) must be low concept like Perfect Illusion and Stupid Love if it only needs 3-4 weeks of editing

low concept? baby she's at the louvre :air: TRUST mother has us scheduled to eat. have faith. i know it's hard

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

lastpopicon
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

and from what i've heard mv's usually take like 3 days to shoot, this allegedly just took a few hours, seems weird to me.

The melody that you choose can rescue you

Abramovic

When see her in red I always get PTSD from her David Bowie Tribute which was meant to be something different. :cryga:

but I am excited to See what it will be!!!!! :enigma:

southpaw773

ROM was filmed in feb. before Chromatica was announced or right around that time and SL at the end of Jan so it could be scenes for the lead or a second vid. Or promo photos.  

• Like 1

Noah
6 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

She filmed Applause like early August and the MV came out a few weeks later. We also don't know if these may just be additional shots they wanted. 

6 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

GUY came out like 3-4 weeks after filming and had a lot of editing etc. too. Again, we don't know if she has other places she filmed at already. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Abramovic
7 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

and from what i've heard mv's usually take like 3 days to shoot, this allegedly just took a few hours, seems weird to me.

Maybe it’s just for one specific scene? Cause i am sure the black hair before Venice was an indicator for a shoot or music video as well! 

• Like 3

TwistedTeeth

I'm just happy there are actual cameras. NO MORE MUSIC VIDEOS FILMED ON IPHONES :grr:

LG7我们真的来喽(゜▽゜)🎉
  • Like 2

Defmix100
2 hours ago, AnnTakamaki said:

it's really exciting for sure, we havent got anything film outside of the studio since Marry The Night, i love to see behind the scene shoot like this 

What do you mean like candid?