Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Katy Perrys Roar & Dark Horse Still Outview Gagas Videos Daily

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

I wonder why. Gaga js clearly more popular than Katy Perry now. Perrys career commercially rn is totally dead, the GP has lost interest in her and doesnt respect her especially after her working with Dr Luke again

How is Roar & Dark Horse STILL getting more views daily than all of Gagas videos?

Do ppl view them as a classic without thinking too deeply that its a Katy Perry song?

HelloHangoverz

lots of extra views in history class as teachers explain who used to be popular

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • LMAO 27

Leoj305

Tbh bots, idk how she has the most Twitter followers and likes out of anyone on earth and has streams as low as she does. 

• Like 8
  • YAAAS 1

bionic

GP has lost interest in Katy but her songs were a hit for a reason and people still enjoy listening to them/watching them.

You'd put the Roar video on your gym music video playlist but probably not Judas

buy bionic
  • Like 13

Sneaky Oliver

I think Katy’s videos have always been more widely known than Gaga’s. We sure know about Gaga’s music, but Katy’s videos have always had a fame of their own like Last Friday Night, ET, Roar, Dark Horse

Also they have more appeal to different audiences especially younger ones, I don’t see kids or teens searching for Alejandro or Born This Way videos nowadays 

Edited by Sneaky Oliver
In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden
  • Like 1

GaGaAst

It auto plays for many and is always in recommended videos. 

My old parents who don't know English and never watch anything remotely related to English pop music always have Katy perry in their YouTube recommendation. Same story in one of my 3 years old cousin's device. 

Even my friends often say this, Katy is always on recommended for them despite selecting don't recommend channel. 

I would say 75 % from above, and balance 25% is because her videos were popular than Gaga's. 

Edited by GaGaAst
Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs
  • Like 1

ThisGuyTony

Cause Gaga gave up on filming expensive MVs after GUY when YouTube reached its peak. :koons: 

• Shook 1

artdoll

I believe once a video reaches a certain level of popularity, particularly music videos in this case, they get recommended more and more. I believe that since Katy has many popular M/V's, it's inevitable that they'd get suggested more often than not to people consuming music on the platform? :oprah:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Like 1

Togekiss
38 minutes ago, JustTea said:

Bots and kids watching

I was gonna say: iPad babies

building a daydream with hearts and spades
  • Like 1

NATAH
1 hour ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Cause Gaga gave up on filming expensive MVs after GUY when YouTube reached its peak. :koons: 

um... John Wayne, ROM and 911 weren't exactly cheap to make, probably just as expensive as most of her videos :koons:

mother, what must i do?

Elohim

Her music videos are much easier to swallow than Gaga’s, I feel like Gaga is much more artistic in a way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1