💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Doja Cat debuts "Scarlet" vinyl

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Pandauralife
43 minutes ago, Scarlet Witch said:

I never said anything bad about her hair, the album art so zoomed in just looks like a close up of a bowl of ramen which is kinda cute I guess. Why are you so pressed?

As a POC in a rural, predominately white area who's had their hair compared to burnt Ramen noodles, it's offensive. You obviously don't get why she chose that as the album cover even though she spelled it out for you

i Love the Lady
2 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

album covers are not always supposed to be palatable and the usual close up of a pop star's face or them in a c*nty outfit. The Scarlet 2 cover is a very strong statement meant to evoke debates just like the BRAT cover was, here is doja's statement on it:

“My hair is 4C, which a lot of you don’t care, that’s fine,” Doja began, referencing her hair texture type on Instagram Live per Us Weekly. “I’m seeing a consistent pattern in my comments section of people [asking] is my hair pubic hair, Is it carpet, or is it sheep’s wool. Some people are even saying that’s what it is. People comparing [my hair] to sheep, pubic hair and popcorn. Really? We gotta move forward. Let’s move forward. Let’s grow. Let’s stop. I can’t tell you what to do. I’m not your f——- parents, but I don’t want to say too much. I just need people [to stop].”

thnx 

Brat cover I'm so sorry :toofunny: this cover had 0 impact while Brat had global impact. I honestly didn't know what the cover was when I first saw it, but shortly after figured it out through deductive reasoning. That said, the Attention single cover evoked more debates and made the statement that if you're gonna sexualize Doja, she's gonna cover herself in blood and make it creepy. Move along..

Edited by i Love the Lady
  • Like 1

GagaGame
3 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

album covers are not always supposed to be palatable and the usual close up of a pop star's face or them in a c*nty outfit. The Scarlet 2 cover is a very strong statement meant to evoke debates just like the BRAT cover was, here is doja's statement on it:

“My hair is 4C, which a lot of you don’t care, that’s fine,” Doja began, referencing her hair texture type on Instagram Live per Us Weekly. “I’m seeing a consistent pattern in my comments section of people [asking] is my hair pubic hair, Is it carpet, or is it sheep’s wool. Some people are even saying that’s what it is. People comparing [my hair] to sheep, pubic hair and popcorn. Really? We gotta move forward. Let’s move forward. Let’s grow. Let’s stop. I can’t tell you what to do. I’m not your f——- parents, but I don’t want to say too much. I just need people [to stop].”

thnx 

Oh okay that makes sense

I could be your mustang for the weekend
  • LMAO 1