Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Michael Polansky!!!!

MercifulAir

Featured Posts

Adrenaliner

It just bothers me a little that the drive to do pop did not come straight from Gaga herself.

I mean I love that she is doing pop, but again this is feeling like she is doing it to please us and not because she herself wants to do it.

Robo Ga

My favourite part is when he says he wants her to have her OWN back first and foremost, instead of just saying he has her back.

It really reflects genuinely wanting the best for your partner - loving her from a place of selflessness.❤️❤️❤️

🤖⚡️
  • Love 2

Controversiaga

I love him and I love him for her 

but I think another pop album would’ve happened regardless of who she’s engaged to let’s be honest 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1

Nessun Dorma

I always had a good feeling about Michael and this interview confirmed my suspicions. I think this line is worth highlighting:

He’s a very private guy and he’s not with me for any other reason than that we are right for each other.

Maybe this is what haunted her previous relationships. Makes me happy to know she finally found someone who deserves her!

What’s bothering me is people saying Michael is the reason Gaga did a pop album :saladga: Honestly we know her better. This is the same woman who defied music industry expectations to fulfill her artistic visions and goals. She’s not a submissive person and her personality is too strong to be tamed. 

There’s no doubt Michael supported her - as he should - but I’m sure the ultimate decision was Gaga’s. It’s all about her creative vision after all. 

Michael said “she’s someone who is happiest when she’s creating”. This line provides the bigger picture. The way he perceives her and all her greatness as an artist. 

• Like 2

Mother of Puppies

He’s talking about the new album right? :poot:

THEY CALL ME LADY MOP

androiduser

if some day things don't work out between them (hope it doesn't happen), this fanbase will suddenly turn against him and claim he was all wrong for her from day one, and use the exact same articles they are using now to back up the claim. EVERYTHING will be blamed on the guy. Suddenly, we'll get topics about the sadness in Gaga's eyes at the Joker promo, the sadness in her Vogue interview and cover etc.

Can I somehow bookmark this comment, fur future use?

Edited by androiduser
  • Like 1

G U C C I
11 hours ago, Killa said:

I Imagine there was this big talk between them where She said that for her to move on as well, and lose a bit of her latest rigid stance towards press, Michael should be made officially known and presented and accept that tò be with her theres that cost. Sure that Was not new but this era this commitment Is so much more evident. The Vogue article, walking the Red carpet together. In these big Red carpet evento she almost Always comes by herself. 

That cute Little bear

I was very impressed by the way she talked about how they wanted to structure their marriage and output as a couple. I assume that the reason we are seeing them this publicly open as a couple is because they had those conversations and came to a massive agreement/commitment that even though he values privacy, at times he will need to compromise in order to support her. Gaga has taken so many steps towards dedicating a portion of her life to be private and for herself and now she has the perfect partner for that. 

Also, he is her hottest boyfriend imo. Like Taylor was hot af but something about Michael being so adorable and having the demeanor, personality and not to mention intelligence to go along with his looks is so sexy. 

Edited by G U C C I

Illundressyou

same. i was melting reading that article. sooo beautiful and sweet, incredibly happy for her