Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

PSA - Regarding House of Gucci

CyanDante

Featured Posts

Red
1 minute ago, OliviaRodrigoStan said:

I'm glad I wasn't around during the release, lol. As an outsider, the movie seemed well received. 

Within the fandom everything is always dramatic :laughga:. Let's see how y'all behave for Joker 2 :max:

No matter how bad we are, DC fans will be worse

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Stephen

I think this perception is also because a lot of people don't realize how difficult it is to receive an Oscar nomination. It is influenced by industry politics, perception, popularity, campaigning, studio backing, public narrative surrounding both her and the movie, there's like 1000s of factors and only 5 spots in the category each year. Like hypothetically, Gaga could be in good to great movies for the rest of her life and never receive another nom.

Imdbtv GIF by Amazon Freevee

Edited by Stephen

dracomalfoy

My mom saw it and loved it, actually more than me :ladyhaha: I'm gonna take that as: the GP thought it was amazing

Edited by dracomalfoy
Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.
  • YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem

PSA: Save your time and don't watch it

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

MOT

Ridley Scott wasn't trying to make a masterpiece, and he didn't, but he was trying to make money, and he did. So a flop ? Absolutely not, it was a success. And it was a success for Gaga too. Having to do that accent was a millstone, but she was excellent at times and got all sorts of praise and nominations.