celeb

Barack Obama praises Charli xcx

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Anderson123

He's cool enough to be listening to Brat. If it were someone like Bill/Hillary Clinton, Biden or Trump I'd be like mehh lies or just cringe.

• Like 2

Wolf Boy
44 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Wait why are y’all saying he didn’t listen to it?

Because “old people” cant know anything about current music apparently. It’s an idiotic take. 

• Like 1

RenegAde
13 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

Because “old people” cant know anything about current music apparently. It’s an idiotic take. 

These lists are obviously curated by an intern for PR purposes cuz why else does someone of his status need to publicise his playlist for the world to see? 

interestingly enough it's always a perfect playlist consisting of the most well respected artists and music in each demographic. It's not about him being old, it's about no one having this much of a balanced taste in music.

I call BS and I've always thought these lists were fake and pretentious AF.

Edited by RenegAde
  • Thanks 2

Roughhouse Dandy

What a strange thing to be convinced it's impossible for someone to have listened to a song. A popular song no less. Dude has a Spotify account and at least half a finger on the pulse; is he says he's heard it, he's probably heard it lol 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.