11 hours ago, NATAH said:

that look is so PI coded omfg i'm obsessedddddddd :messga:

What, this is literally Video Phone / Bad Romance coded :staymad:

PI had brows

• Like 1

Ophelia
15 hours ago, Nessun Dorma said:

Now this is confusing. Where did the waltz go?! :oprah:

Maybe I was tired after being 24 hrs+ near the red carpet (sleeping on the street and dying of heat during the day :air:) and missed it somehow, idk :messga:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Mars
18 hours ago, Ophelia said:

I don’t recall any specific instrumental piece that wouldn’t sound like the standard Hildur-style OST; even the original theme from Joker 1 was used in some moments.

I also don’t think there were any songs with lyrics that weren’t covers. 

Weird :saladga:

But is there a scene in which they are dancing together? Pretty sure at the Venice press conference they talked about rehearsing a waltz which could be the music Gaga composed

Edited by Mars

Siena

I’m so confused, I’m not seeing anything about a Waltz from people who’ve seen the film. Maybe she composed the song very much in the style of the main theme, so it doesn’t sound any different ?

Nessun Dorma
34 minutes ago, Ophelia said:

Maybe I was tired after being 24 hrs+ near the red carpet (sleeping on the street and dying of heat during the day :air:) and missed it somehow, idk :messga:

Omg sounds like a wild time! I bet you have some fun stories to tell! Did you get to meet Gaga on the red carpet? 

Galagala

She's doing so good and relaxed with the interviews now. The ASIB 99/100 people thing and HoG method acting thing are :enigma:

Ophelia
On 9/6/2024 at 6:21 PM, Mars said:

But is there a scene in which they are dancing together? Pretty sure at the Venice press conference they talked about rehearsing a waltz which could be the music Gaga composed

Yes, the scene is there and it starts with a goregous shot of Gaga on front of the moon, reminds of Chromatica Ball interlude.

But I thought the music during the dance was composed by Hildur, it didn’t strike me as something different than before. Maybe it was Gaga’s musical piece.

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Linus Gaga
On 9/7/2024 at 3:46 AM, Galagala said:

She's doing so good and relaxed with the interviews now. The ASIB 99/100 people thing and HoG method acting thing are :enigma:

the new ones are

Train myself to not train myself

Learn to unlearning

Is not actually musical

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Love 1