💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Katy Perry launches smoothie

ARTPOPKISS

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I am going to drive around my street on this day. Anyone seen with this drink in my area will be getting judging stares from me in my car 

S1wfa.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

holy scheisse

Didn’t Sabrina carpenter do this recently with the same brand? is this something lots of artists are doing or did Katy’s team take direct inspiration from her 

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Didn’t Sabrina carpenter do this recently with the same brand? is this something lots of artists are doing or did Katy’s team take direct inspiration from her 

yes, it's the same brand but The Kid Laroi, Olivia Rodrigo, Winnie Harlow, Gisele Bündchen, Bella Hadid did it before Sabrina

i ❤️ @Julianlittlem
  • Like 1

Agunimon

Imagine going to Erewhon, the most expensive luxury grocery store, for a smoothie based on the most generic pop girlie in the business.

• LMAO 1

Togekiss
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

ezgif-2-391b09c84f.jpg

she put her drink De Soi in it
ezgif-2-26ddd71cd1.jpg

Noooo I had no idea this existed.

My witch doctor in Diablo 3 is named Desoi, I had it first!

360 > 143

Elusive Chanteuse

bc when a new album drops the first thing i wanna do is go and buy a $30 smoothie

im a free b*tch baby (he/she/they)

RAMROD
1 hour ago, holy scheisse said:

It is something some artists did, usually to appeal to certain group of teenagers in West Coast. Cos Erewhon status as grocery stores is trendy with those age groups rn. And their prices are stupid high, basically as regular person with regular paycheck, you'd only wanna shop there just for the status of it all.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Thanks 1

holy scheisse
13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It is something some artists did, usually to appeal to certain group of teenagers in West Coast. Cos Erewhon status as grocery stores is trendy with those age groups rn. And their prices are stupid high, basically as regular person with regular paycheck, you'd only wanna shop there just for the status of it all.

Makes sense why I have never in my life heard of it as I am old and on the east coast haha