news

Gaga x Vogue, LG7 February 2025 Release Confirmed

Coop

Featured Posts

Alfonso

So exciting to be starting the LG7 era and finally getting to see Joker soon! The article was also a very interesting read and had me hoping for more at the end of it. 

I only wonder what the secret project might be. A musical would be amazing but who knows.

Edited by Alfonso
  • Like 1

LastNight

I wonder what the secret project could be? Christmas jazz EP? Maybe double album for LG7? Such a mystery. 

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Also, this is probably the interview covering both Joker and LG7 that @BlingNotTheMusic confirmed being on the way last week

I believe so. But definitely not containing the info anybody wanted to hear :anveeroy:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1

ImMatt

I have a theory...

I genuinely think LG7 was supposed to be released earlier in the year (as all the teases and murmurs felt like they were leading to something), but they held back because of the slew of other major releases. By her 'announcing' in this interview that the lead is out in October and the album in February, she's setting her stall out early. So if other artists want to clash with her, fine. But she's not going to get pushed out of the way this time. 

Side note...the 'Gaga RETURNS' at the end of TCB film was 100% on the nose. She really is returning in a BIG way! :firega:

• Like 2

southpaw773
11 minutes ago, ImMatt said:

I have a theory...

I genuinely think LG7 was supposed to be released earlier in the year (as all the teases and murmurs felt like they were leading to something), but they held back because of the slew of other major releases. By her 'announcing' in this interview that the lead is out in October and the album in February, she's setting her stall out early. So if other artists want to clash with her, fine. But she's not going to get pushed out of the way this time. 

Side note...the 'Gaga RETURNS' at the end of TCB film was 100% on the nose. She really is returning in a BIG way! :firega:

She has returned it just doesn’t have to be only a new album.  Yep. We also don’t know what else is coming. 

aside from the gap between October and Feb, if it comes out at the end of Oct for the single and the album is early Feb it’s barely a 3 month gap apart. With a second single after Xmas I’m sure it will all work out to help with the wait amongst her other projects. 
at least there will be less speculation and fake news about lg7 now (the timing anyway). 

• Thanks 1

lavender blonde

I'm so happy :kara: This shoot is fabulous. The best shoot she's done in years :fatcat: And this interview... I'm really in tears hahaha :heart:

2025 is the best choice. 2024 is way too crowded. I feel like everyone relevant (and Katy) is/was releasing new albums.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Edu
5 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Kind of feels like she's here for the music and not so much the sales or awards nowadays....

But I wonder if the release date was on purpose lol. She doesn't have to compete against Beyonce, Billie, or Taylor at the Grammys.

nah in my opinion it's to avoid the xmas freeze

she would prolly get a grammy or two for this album regardless

🌹 free britney 🌹

codymonster

Very happy with the first single being October and the album in February. I want an ERA. Let’s let the singles get some time to marinate, let’s get lots of build up and performances, and let’s get an era that doesn’t have a quick bang and then end.

• Love 1

Jarvin

Secret Project must be a broadway show. She talked about doing theatre in some interviews during HOG promo didn’t she? 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

mightyriverz

it makes me emotional to see how much true love there is between her and Michael, I really can't say anything but that I'm so happy to see her achievements in her personal life as well. she deserves all the support and blessings one can receive. 

• Like 1

Rat Boy

Okay after sleeping on this I don’t mind the gap between lead single and album. It seems like this time they are meticulously planning everything and I’m sure the music/visuals will be amazing.

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Robert

The secret project could be a collaboration album. I remember some months ago there was a rumor about a song with The Weeknd. Then another one regarding a collaboration with Chappell Roan. Maybe DWAS is the first single. It could be an EP with just 5/6 songs, like The fame monster  

Edited by Robert
  • Like 2

Cortezz

It's so good to finally know the dates. October and February yaaaasss. The looks are amazing and I'm so glad that she feels happy with herself and with Michael. 

• Love 1

Cortezz
4 minutes ago, Robert said:

The secret project could be a collaboration album. I remember some months ago there was a rumor about a song with The Weeknd. Then another one regarding a collaboration with Chappell Roan. Maybe DWAS is the first single. It could be an EP with just 5/6 songs, like The fame monster  

I think the same. A collab album

• Love 1