Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
news

Gaga x Vogue, LG7 February 2025 Release Confirmed

Coop

Featured Posts

southpaw773

What is this secret project? Jazz? Xmas?  More duets?

Edited by southpaw773
Moon dust gets everywhere
  • Like 1

lastpopicon
Just now, southpaw773 said:

a duet album with Bruno Mars :excited2:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Shook 1

Edonis
1 hour ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Gaga hasn’t had a smash lead single for years. Why are people so convinced that she’s gonna have an immediate hit on her hands?

I doubt DWAS will still be “smashing” during/ after Christmas, unless radio actually supports it. By then she will surely be trying to push a second single anyway. 
I dunno. I just don’t like the fact that the era will literally be put on hiatus for a couple of months because people will be playing holiday music. 

no shade sis, but you've been melting down all day about this. take a break and relax. 

• Thanks 2

Borisapillar
3 hours ago, MaybeKermit said:

where did you read this ?

In the interview we're 24 pages into discussing, dear

• LMAO 4

CanadaGoesGaga

Gaga will be releasing an album and winning an Oscar weeks apart from each other. We win. 

Edited by CanadaGoesGaga
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

ModernEcstasy
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

no shade sis, but you've been melting down all day about this. take a break and relax. 

Shade all you like. Im used to it. I have these moments at least once per day. Y’all just gotta put up with me unfortunately. 
(Btw, I am already over it. For today :cheeky:)

• Love 1

StrawberryBlond

Tired Golden Girls GIF

Never in a month of Sundays did I think we'd get an album release month confirmed, in the form of an interview, at that. I called it! I said I predicted such an autumn sounding single would come out in October before Halloween and to avoid the Christmas song season and then the album would be in February or March. I wanted the album so badly this year of course but I knew early next year was far more realistic. I still say that 2024 truthers were right. We may not be getting the album this year but the rollout of the era begins this year, no more speculation that we'll be waiting until summer! What with the heavy competition this year, I'm so glad that she's starting 2025 as she means to go on and will set the standard. Era officially starts next month! :cheeky:

• Like 1

M i K E Y

I must admit I had a little meltdown when I read Feb 2025 because of her saying soon in May… but hey we have a time frame and everything seems to be ready and paved. If we survived the last months, we can wait until October and February will be right around the corner 

gagzus

For those wondering about the SECRET PROJECT, she first mentioned this secret project back when she posted about working on the Chromatica Ball film when fans were wondering where it was. 

And that was June 13th 2023, so she’s been statistically working on this secret project almost as long as she has LG7.

• Like 7
  • Shook 3

Kirby Ghosty

So first single on October then what? Second in November/December? If the album comes out February isn’t it a long wait period in between? :messga:

I don’t know anything about release schedules, someone esplain! :awkney:

Nathaniel Arven
4 hours ago, scheisseJK said:

I dont know why you are happy with febuary release? 

because we are old honey for us times goes so fast. 

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 1

GregJA

Ooooo this news was not on my September bingo card. :giveup:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

HelloHangoverz
35 minutes ago, southpaw773 said:

nurtec

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz
24 minutes ago, gagzus said:

For those wondering about the SECRET PROJECT, she first mentioned this secret project back when she posted about working on the Chromatica Ball film when fans were wondering where it was. 

And that was June 13th 2023, so she’s been statistically working on this secret project almost as long as she has LG7.

Visuals I wonder??

edit: scratch that, she said "wrote and produced music for a special project" so it's verified music

Edited by HelloHangoverz
my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away