news

Gaga x Vogue, LG7 February 2025 Release Confirmed

Coop

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
22 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

probably 1st single october, 2nd single late january and album mid feburary. for me it's just like old times, and they may  have reasons to do it so spammed out. 

Reason is nothing ever happens in December and January

scheisseJK
1 minute ago, River said:

I mean to feel cheated over a 5 second tease is a bit much :air:

It was not supposed to announce "album is coming" but more "I'm working on an album, see u soon"

If it was only about 5sec snippet…

but glad some of you are happy, everybody free to feel what they want 

buzzkill
2 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Reason is nothing ever happens in December and January

i got about december, but january everyone is back on track and willing to hear good new music i'm sure.

2School4Cool
16 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

I dont know why you are happy with febuary release? 
The gap between the albums is insane…im tired , after all teasing posts tik toks smippets etc she decide to release in February …

ive lost hype now

im not afraid to said i feel cheated - 

You’re entitled to your opinion but I strongly disagree, this is the music business, plans change, dates get shifted, we have a single coming next month and then a full, complete album rollout like she planned but couldn’t do for chromatica! I don’t care if I have to wait a few months, we get to savor this new era that’s starting in a matter of a few weeks!! Hope you’re able to find that hype again. Our favorite artist is Happy, enjoying her life, being unbelievably creative, and one by one revealing her creations with us. DWAS, Joker, and a lead single within a matter of two months, all leading to what we know is going to be her most creatively free work in years, if not in her entire career! Idk, I think that’s worth being pretty damn hyped about

See The Best In Everyone
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 10

Ivy
2 hours ago, Lextyr97 said:

Ridiculous. February in this day and age? She has soooo much momentum to ride through October. The single is gonna come, everyone will forget about her in December and then what? My god. 

omg my little manager side lol but still ridiculous

Not really because academy awards is on march 10, so she will be talked about a lot for that

• Thanks 1

Darcklighter22

This is alot of info on my break at work. So stoked! The covers and the spread are phenomenal! 

Love that we have a window now but still 6 more months before the album (we know she won't drop until Feb 14th onwards which is my guess if Michael inspired it that much)

Probably late Oct for lead so 25th or even on Halloween yes even if it's a Thursday.

scheisseJK
Just now, 2School4Cool said:

You’re entitled to your opinion but I strongly disagree, this is the music business, plans change, dates get shifted, we have a single coming next month and then a full, complete album rollout like she planned but couldn’t do for chromatica! I don’t care if I have to wait a few months, we get to savor this new era that’s starting in a matter of a few weeks!! Hope you’re able to find that hype again. Our favorite artist is Happy, enjoying her life, being unbelievably creative, and one by one revealing her creations with us. DWAS, Joker, and a lead single within a matter of two months, all leading to what we know is going to be her most creatively free work in years, if not in her entire career! Idk, I think that’s worth being pretty damn hyped about

I will be hyped for sure when it will be by the corner, so in 5 months

and now have to also enyou our lifes:ohwell:

TinyGa

This is everything I’ve wanted for her as a person and an artist, the shoot is such a good sign for this era, the big picture for her is gorgeous and I’m so excited for what’s ahead! 

Also so sweet that Cynthia introduced her and Michael :kara:

• Love 4

Stephen

I bet the secret project is a musical on Broadway. Not sure if she would star (maybe a very limited run) but as the writer / composer her TONY would be on lock.

• Like 2

Anderson123

Damn. Well it makes sense she’s going for February, too much going on right now with Joker and Awards season. I know the wait will be worth it. 

Halloween album my ass. :franminervini:

Monet

What if those photos of her dressed like David Bowie in his "Station to Station" era were her recording music for this special project? 

• Shook 1

spicedchy

No doubt plenty of thought, consideration, and business acumen was put into the timeline/rollout. Anyway, I loved hearing the joy and contentment she exudes in the interview, and her willingness to share a glimpse into her journey the last few years. She seems genuinely happy and it’s so deserved :tony:

• Love 6

• Jase featured this topic