💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Gaga x Vogue, LG7 February 2025 Release Confirmed

Coop

Featured Posts

juicyjuicy

Almost half a year after the lead single to release the full album? Over 2 years since the first 'teaser' photo Gaga posted on Insta about LG7? What are her team thinking...would be great to know what gets discussed in the boardroom. I'm worried the music will sound dated by the time it comes out and there will be something new that's hot and trendy.

• Like 1

TortureMeOnReplay
1 minute ago, gagzus said:

It always made sense in my head that she would wait till the Oscar campaign and the holidays were done. :vegas: We’ll still get spooky in February though

That's fair. I really didn't think she'd wait that long between single and album. I was really hoping it'd be a blitz of news and magazine covers, like it was back in the day almost. I really liked her initial Chromatica rollout where she announced SL 4 days before release, announced the tour like 3 days later, posted more about "LG6" over the next few days, the Paper shoot came out, etc. I thought it'd be interesting to share LG7 and Joker together in appearances, and just watch her everywhere because of music AND movies. 

NATAH
1 minute ago, juicyjuicy said:

Almost half a year after the lead single to release the full album? Over 2 years since the first 'teaser' photo Gaga posted on Insta about LG7? What are her team thinking...would be great to know what gets discussed in the boardroom. I'm worried the music will sound dated by the time it comes out and there will be something new that's hot and trendy.

because Gaga is a famously known trend hopper

flavor of love wtf GIF

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 15

TortureMeOnReplay
Just now, juicyjuicy said:

I was kinda with you until the "dated" comment. Gaga released Chromatica and ushered in an entire resurgence of dance music. Just last year had a 12 year old song chart. Continues to have her music go viral. 

• Thanks 8

gagzus
1 minute ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

That's fair. I really didn't think she'd wait that long between single and album. I was really hoping it'd be a blitz of news and magazine covers, like it was back in the day almost. I really liked her initial Chromatica rollout where she announced SL 4 days before release, announced the tour like 3 days later, posted more about "LG6" over the next few days, the Paper shoot came out, etc. I thought it'd be interesting to share LG7 and Joker together in appearances, and just watch her everywhere because of music AND movies. 

Hey, that doesn’t mean she doesn’t have loads of stuff up her sleeve between the first single and the album. She’ll probably not drop the video with the song so there’s that, she could be doing something jazz repeated for a Holiday special and have other magazine covers and a second single in January for all we know.

She’s nearly middle aged and just wants to do things at her own pace I think. Regardless she’ll still be successful I feel.

• Thanks 1

Head Empty

Can we also just appreciate that she's on the cover of VOGUE again. And the first one with avant garde fashion in ages :party:

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 2

Kimmo

Her work ethic is unmatched and also very inspiring. She’s one of the biggest Pop Stars and yet she’s so humble… I can’t :holdmyhand:

A few weeks later, he returned with Joaquin Phoenix, whom Gaga had never met. “That was really kind of wonderful,” Phillips says. They hung out for hours, and, “as we were driving to dinner, Joaquin said, ‘We should invite her, don’t you think?’ And I was like, ‘Of course, but I don’t think she’s gonna come.’ You know, for some reason, Joaquin is just…a guy, but she’s Lady Gaga. So I called her and said, ‘Hey, we’re gonna go to Nobu, do you want to come?’ And she said, ‘Yeah, I’ll be five minutes behind you.’ She is the most uncomplicated-complicated person I’ve ever met. And that is her beauty as an artist, too.”

Hottie Detector
  • Love 13

gagzus
9 minutes ago, juicyjuicy said:

Giving us teasers isn’t really relevant beyond us imo. The public will listen to it on Spotify anyway. And the snippets we have sound NOTHING like anything that’s out lately so I think we’re all good, besides music sound trends don’t happen as often now because of streaming unless something is MASSIVE

Edited by gagzus
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Magic Mike

i'm so happy with all this. the day before yesterday, yesterday and today will be days to remember...

• Love 3

CyanDante

"Says Polansky: "Like anyone would do for the person they love, I encouraged her to lean in to the joy of it. On the Chromatica tour, I saw a fire in her; I wanted to help her keep that alive all the time and just start making music that made her happy."

Making music that made her happy :ohno:

This is too precious :kry:  

God please let them be happy together for the rest of their lives. :pray::fatcat:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 2
  • Love 10

princedeeblebleble
1 hour ago, Eido said:

I guess some people were really wrong :huntyga:

MANY people said February, they just mistook the 4 for 5 :cheeky:

• Like 2

Starmie25
14 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

On the Chromatica tour, I saw a fire in her; I wanted to help her keep that alive all the time and just start making music that made her happy."

He knew when she did this! :giveup:4fd5911d-6221-485c-9cab-35a1fdcfa10c-1.g

4fd5911d-6221-485c-9cab-35a1fdcfa10c-1.g

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 4

Hennycomb
9 minutes ago, juicyjuicy said:

A tip from Gaga herself: radical acceptance :holdmyhand: the dates are set, that's it, I'm not worried about the music commercially, couldn't give a damn. Let's just enjoy the music instead of worrying about roll out, charts and public reception. We are the public and we will receive it very well. :staymad:

• Like 9
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 3

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, Hennycomb said:

A tip from Gaga herself: radical acceptance :holdmyhand: the dates are set, that's it, I'm not worried about the music commercially, couldn't give a damn. Let's just enjoy the music instead of worrying about roll out, charts and public reception. We are the public and we will receive it very well. :staymad:

This is literally so well worded. Agree 100000%

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Love 3

• Jase featured this topic