life

Lady Gaga says she's a huge Chappel Roan fan

Real Panda

Featured Posts

King of the Fall

She has decided to be to Chappell the exact opposite of what Madonna was to her. Imagine how Chappell would feel if one of her musical idols attacked her and tried to discredit her at a time when she was rising to mainstream popularity?

Love to see Gaga glowing so much lately

Edited by King of the Fall
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Like 10
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 21

Mother of Puppies

I mean.. just imagine this:

Fan: "Are you a Chappell Roan fan?!

Gaga: "No!" :derpga:

Spoiler

Wasn't Chappell Roan the one who cancelled a concert to be on some talkshow? I just saw a bunch of meltdowns on Tiktok of fans complaining :poot:

Edited by Mother of Puppies
Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • LMAO 1

chromaticainmyhead

I want them so hard to make magic together, maybe not now or immediately, but definitely sometimes in the future, that goes beyond a 'ft.' or a SNL skit. Imagine if Gaga one day again has a 'costumey era' (idk how to describe it but you know what I mean) and they clash their aesthetics in a collaboration :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay
  • YAAAS 4

PoshLife
21 minutes ago, King of the Fall said:

She has decided to be to Chappell the exact opposite of what Madonna was to her. Imagine how Chappell would feel if one of her musical idols attacked her and tried to discredit her at a time when she was rising to mainstream popularity?

I feel the same exact way. I'm not a huge fan of Chappell's music myself, but it's such a breath of fresh air for an artist of one generation to be encouraging of an artist from the next generation rather than putting them down.

• Like 1

Red

Collab

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Blackout19

she is really in a great place with her, and i am happy to see her happy :heart:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

SHALLOW

I don't hate Chappell but really can't see what's so great about her.

Maybe Gaga just wants to support her?

I doubt she'd be impressed by her either :huntyga:

I'm genuinely not hating, it's just that to me she's just a younger, gayer Taylor Swift

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, King of the Fall said:

I agree with you and I'm happy that Gaga is helping younger artists so much, BUT media is not treating Gaga like they did to Madonna back then, comparing them so much and confronting their fans etc... And Madonna wasn't doing that good in sales at the time.

So it's normal that Gaga is so kind without that pressure on her.

A Very Gaga Holida

I love the fact that she supports younger artists and doesn’t go “it feels… reductive:reductive:

Her “yes” reminds me of the Starbucks conversation with Caitlyn Jenner at the Oscars though :deadbanana:

RAMROD
16 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I don't hate Chappell but really can't see what's so great about her.

You said this in every threads about Gaga and Chappell. Why are you this bothered? Are you sure you're not a hater of her?  :brat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 2

Didymus
1 hour ago, King of the Fall said:

Erm Madonna praised Gaga an incredible amount of times during her debut. It was only four years later that she said anything remotely negative and that was blown out of proportion hardcore too.

This comparison is very not the tea. Gaga has called out her peers several times for copying her so I guess we will know in a couple of years what she will become to Chappell :reductive:

Edited by Didymus
  • Thanks 1