question

Anyone watch the Housewives shows?

JoeCool

Featured Posts

JoeCool

I have a family member that’s a big fan.  Has her own podcasts about them. 

To me those shows seem pretty vapid.  Lisa Rinna I always thought a gorgeous and talented woman felt it was sad to see her ruin her looks to go on those shows.  

bpmMonkey

yes-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills.png

finished BH, SLC, Potomac, Dubai and VPR …. which equals to 37 seasons ☠️:vegas:

RenegAde

I Follow Atlanta and few others like potomac. You're right though, these shows are vapid but somethings are purely meant for entertainment and I don't see the problem.

These shows are based on conflict and resolution (more of conflict tbh) and I learn more from watching the cast navigate friendships and weird dynamics than whatever I'm supposed to learn from watching grown men chase after a ball for 99mins or other forms of entertainment.

Also the ladies on these shows are usually smart, witty and funny. And compared to other  trashy reality shows, housewives actually has some standards and decorum if you ask me.

Edited by RenegAde

NATAH

used to love the New Jersey one but it's been so stale the past few seasons, the same old family drama... Gorgas Vs Guidices... apparently they are revamping the whole cast though but even then, i think these shows are way past their prime and relevance and at most serve as stan twitter memes

mother, what must i do?

FrederickSpears

Yes I love them. I watch Real Housewives of New Jersey, Atlanta, Potomac, Salt Lake City and I use to watch Dallas (which I loved) and I use to watch Beverly Hills but I'm over it now.