💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Katy Perry talks oral on Call Her Daddy preview

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Concertaholic

I think it’s cute because it’s obvious that her love language is acts of service :kiss:

• Like 1

27monster27
2 hours ago, gagzus said:

Being bubbly is one thing, but not being able to hold intelligent conversation is another. I’ve never seen her have one in an interview tbh. Unlike the others.

Also not you putting Madonna who’s notoriously sarcastic and brash not bubbly and Beyoncé who’s not been bubbly since the mid 2000s and doesn’t even do interviews at all now 

I don't see how her conversations aren't intelligent and/or thoughful, but maybe that's a case of different POVs.

Hence why I put "bubbly/fun".

he/him/his
  • Like 1

RebeldeFaith

Is it 'Call Her Daddy' as in we're supposed to call her daddy, or 'Call Her Daddy' as in we're supposed to call her daddy? :oprah:

Edited by RebeldeFaith
Something something idk
  • LMAO 2

Flippy
3 minutes ago, RebeldeFaith said:

Is it 'Call Her Daddy' as in we're supposed to call her daddy, or 'Call Her Daddy' as in we're supposed to call her daddy? :oprah:

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • LMAO 1

julz

Lets not bash Katy always. I know i know Dr. Puke, but watching this clip... it's not that deep, she's just being real and fun. 

:heart:

• Like 1

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, RebeldeFaith said:

It's Call Her Daddy because of the whole string woman concept

Blackout19
2 hours ago, Real Panda said:

So if Orlando does the dishes, she's gonna sk his dk?

i will sk him for free :ororomunroe:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

TortureMeOnReplay

It's interesting to see everyone say she's cringey for how she said those things. But if Gaga were to do and say the same it'd be "motherrrr" and she's so relatable. I don't like that she continues to work with Luke and defend him, but I can appreciate that she's bringing up some red flags about narcissistic behavior. And that itself also contradicts several people in here who say she can't have serious or deep conversations. Of course the teaser reel isn't gonna have a tear-jerking moment in it, that's not Katy's brand. 

ALGAYDO

I dislike Katy as much as the next person with a working brain, BUT this is not something to drag her for lol

shes just being goofy, and I like that about her.

yall should focus on dragging her for working with Luke and for releasing terrible music, NOT for something innocent like this tbh 

• Love 2