💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Katy’s next single cancelled

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Poker
30 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

B) she worked with a producer who is not Luke and added another song on the album and that will be the 3rd single

All the versions of the album have been put on preorder and she revealed the track list. I imagine a “deluxe” version could be a thing in the future with songs produced by someone else but I don’t think they would spend any more money on a project that already has bad PR. Maybe for a future EP or something but I don’t see capitol investing in her in the future somehow. She’s probably going to be dropped or stay with them and release some songs here and there. I feel like this was their last attempt at a big era and it’s proven to be a failure. I don’t even see her doing a tour tbh. 

Kindness rules all.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Squidward T

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIFLet’s be real. Her career ended after prism 

Edited by Squidward T

GagaGame
2 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

Y’all are capable of being so hateful, and it’s kinda concerning. We get it, she worked with a really sh*tty person, but at this point y’all are just being cruel for the sake of it.

She deserves it. She is or was friends with Kesha, and she VOLUNTARIALY worked with Luke. Oh, and let's not talk about her disgusting fans harassing Kesha...

I could be your mustang for the weekend
  • Like 4

Squidward T
Just now, GagaGame said:

She deserves it. She is or was friends with Kesha, and she VOLUNTARIALY worked with Luke. Oh, and let's not talk about her disgusting fans harassing Kesha...

I agree, I hear stories of Katy being a mean girl behind the scenes 

• Like 2

Auralegends
7 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I thought they would delete the Nirvana song but it’s another one so I’m confused 

I too thought Nirvana would be the next single

SpanishChaosAngel

i want to believe there are better songs than that one

Hydrangea

I hope crystal waters got her paycheck still, she didn’t deserve to be dragged down with Perry and puke anyway 

la da Dee la da daa

I’m a bad friend

Juanlittlem

Fail The Simpsons GIF

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Axl Jax
5 hours ago, Edonis said:

ok, but can I say something controversial? I don't think that many people were actually hyped for her comeback. I think her twitter bots and the pay for promo tiktok accounts were excited, but I honestly think the KP ship sailed almost a decade ago. 

Yep. A lot of people seem to forget Twitter isn't real life. And the Internet in general.

Also, you'd be surprised how many bots there are and they're growing at a rapid pace with the rise of AI. The exact number or percentage isn't known, but its very possible that most of the comments and tweets we see everyday aren't real people.

Guillaume Hamon
5 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

Y’all are capable of being so hateful, and it’s kinda concerning. We get it, she worked with a really sh*tty person, but at this point y’all are just being cruel for the sake of it.

Dude she also panders to gays then edit them out from her videos to go pander to more conservative countries... 😅 Coming from a girl who made it with a song about kissing a girl after she was noticed by the industry singing about gay stereotypes...

She used us in every single way possible. 😆 

And she's a nun killer! :samanthac: