news

Gaga announces LG7 1st single coming this OCTOBER!

Lampost

Featured Posts

chun li

It's so obvious now that the bat meant halloween month 🤯

Edited by chun li
  • Like 2

elijahfan

So It Begins Helms Deep GIF

Honestly tho, to imagine we were convinced this would be coming out last February… :ladyhaha:

julz

Announcing LG7 alongside Joker 2 events...makes me think now about the theory that Gaga will do it like Prince where he put out an album for Batman before. 👀

Though again, how can i connect the song like Abracadabra or so it seems, to Joker or Harley? Still they will link it i guess in a way... 

ajmsamuel
7 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

a reason to be alive

This. Not literally but she give me life and energy with every release. Thank U lady Gaga

kindest regards
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

ajmsamuel
14 minutes ago, julz said:

Announcing LG7 alongside Joker 2 events...makes me think now about the theory that Gaga will do it like Prince where he put out an album for Batman before. 👀

Though again, how can i connect the song like Abracadabra or so it seems, to Joker or Harley? Still they will link it i guess in a way... 

I dont think connection literally but as I said before,  the joker promo this month and the movie release would prepared the field for a dark Gaga momento.

kindest regards

Cortezz

We’re EATING good. I’m still shocked.

When do you think the exact release date will be? For me on October 11th or October 18th. And the album in February or March.

Edited by Cortezz

gagzus

My guess is the music video is already shot too, remember when she posted a pic with Freddy and a wig in the background

gagzus
4 minutes ago, Cortezz said:

We’re EATING good. I’m still shocked.

When do you think the exact release date will be? For me on October 11th or October 18th. And the album in February or March.

Mte. I think she’s either going to follow TFM’s timeline and drop the album not long after the single (although imo in 2024 that cuts her sales massively bc of holiday music on streaming starting around thanksgiving time). Or she’s gonna wait till the single drops to announce the album release date in 2025

Luna Lovegood

I JUST WOKE UP WHATTT

luna’s advocate

gagzus
4 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

So it’s October 20th? XX=20 

XX is quite often used instead of TBA or TBC

KindnessPunk
6 hours ago, SpadesToStart said:

Everyone GET ON THE SHIP. Wheels up in 20 :sis:

Complimentary Chromatica Oreos will be served

• LMAO 1

Vitleysingur

Girlfriend for the Weekend (feat. The Weeknd) is coming!!!

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

RichAssPiss

Prediction: the album will come quickly after the single. She'll want it out by Black Friday. I suspect the physical copies are already made or happening and this is why "Die With A Smile" won't be included. I'm aware it's a tonal difference. But all the early Gaga dance records have a rock ballad all the way back to Brown Eyes.  Although I'm not convinced they won't add it to the digital version if it continues to do well and might improve the sales numbers with high streams.