achievement

Gaga now 9th on Spotify, 80m monthly!!

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

monstertoronto

Holy crap, Gaga cleared 80M and is now 9th in the world on Spotify!

IMG-6269.jpg

• YAAAS 7
  • Love 6
  • Shook 1

King of the Fall

Just imagine when she drops LG7, Gaga is still so relevant

Happy Uh Oh GIF by Katy Perry

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Love 1

gerrygaga

Her peak was #6 on Monthly Listeners thanks to Chromatica album in 2020, the fact that she entered Top 10 for a 2nd time with only 1 single is beyond amazing. Oh Gaga you will always win. And her new album is still yet to come. :party:

gerrygaga
1 minute ago, Ayoherewego said:

How close do y'all think she will get to number one when she releases LG7

VERY CLOSE if interscope & Gaga strikes now while the iron is hot. With Chromatica album she peaked #6 monthly listeners in 2020, and now with only 1 single she is already top 10. What more if they release that album? while Gaga is also #1 in the box office with Joker 2.

• Like 1

Lucas
32 minutes ago, Ayoherewego said:

A lot of people here seem to forget that Bruno is a streaming force very appreciated by the GP. I don't think LG7 lead single will perform as well as DWAS

• Thanks 2

Ultimecia

A new commercial peak.

A new artistical peak.

We won so hard!:vegas:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

ALGAYDO
35 minutes ago, gerrygaga said:

VERY CLOSE if interscope & Gaga strikes now while the iron is hot. With Chromatica album she peaked #6 monthly listeners in 2020, and now with only 1 single she is already top 10. What more if they release that album? while Gaga is also #1 in the box office with Joker 2.

Imagine Gaga having the #1 movie (FAD), #1 song (DWAS), #1 album (LG7), and the #1 artist on Spotify? A gay can dream 

• Shook 1

Gagaism
12 minutes ago, Lucas said:

A lot of people here seem to forget that Bruno is a streaming force very appreciated by the GP. I don't think LG7 lead single will perform as well as DWAS

She has everything in hands to build a momentum for LG7 tbh. DWAS is doing well, if the movie ends up being really good it’s just gonna take her to another level where she will get even more respect from go and possibly a nostalgia wave to her catalog that can lead to good LG7 numbers.

Divine
53 minutes ago, Ayoherewego said:

I honestly think being #1 on Spotify won't matter, it's the longevity that counts. Without DWAS, Gaga is doing fine like 50m+ stable. 

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

monstertoronto

It does feel like a perfect moment where she has an organic hit with DWAS, a new repeak on Spotify, and about to launch a high profile film in Venice. Would love them to release at least the LG7 single after the premier of Joker to keep the momentum going.